SeTX Demons baseball???

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha im already getting guys together... be careful what you ask for guys... anyways, i know this is a smack talk forum or whatever but really though... i mean, come on. lol anyways, im getting people together and yet STILL HAVE NOT gotten anyemails from any of you big bad old men... come with it and quit just talking...

haha im already getting guys together... be careful what you ask for guys... anyways, i know this is a smack talk forum or whatever but really though... i mean, come on. lol anyways, im getting people together and yet STILL HAVE NOT gotten anyemails from any of you big bad old men... come with it and quit just talking...

Careful, these "old men" can play ball.... There really doesnt need to be any emails until YOU have a full squad! Were ready at any time, because like I mentioned before were in the middle of a season, so YOU get your guys and let ME know and we will go from there.

haha doesnt it just make sense to start up the lines of communication on a more personal level..? that way when we beat you it won't hurt so bad...? ok that is my smack talk for this post, anyways, get me an email address, or email me and we can get something set up. anyways, heres my demands, game will be at west brook high school, and it will be a night game.... get back at me with some ideas for a date...

haha doesnt it just make sense to start up the lines of communication on a more personal level..? that way when we beat you it won't hurt so bad...? ok that is my smack talk for this post, anyways, get me an email address, or email me and we can get something set up. anyways, heres my demands, game will be at west brook high school, and it will be a night game.... get back at me with some ideas for a date...

Let me be the voice of reality here... Do you understand how hard it will be to play at Westbrook let alone a night game there? Do you have a contact there that will allow you to use the field and LIGHTS?  Our league plays there because we have a contact and we PAY them to use the field and lights. WE can play at WOS and I will bring one umpire and you bring one, the umpires are $50-$60 per game, we will not accept you brother in law behind the plate or in the field! The majority of my team has either been playing together on this team for quite a while or played college or high school ball together so unless you and your guys have some kinda history or experience playing along side each other I would quite the smack talk down a little. I think you might have us mistaken with some beer league softball team, I have ex college or ex pro players at every position, these guys didnt drop out of college they played their years and graduated. Also, the guy you are speaking with "Ruzy", Ive been told by many different baseball people that he had all of the tools (and still does)to have easily been a pro ball player had he kept his yapper closed.... Hes an outstanding player both offense and defense, so again I warn you before you know who youre dealing with be careful not to let your pitbull mouth write a check your canary butt cant cash!

Email sent....

your comment about ruzy tells me nothing, you could have said that about anyone... anyways, yes i do have a contact that can get the west brook field for us and i can get umpires...

It tells you all you need to know, and no I wouldnt say that about everyone.....I can get on here and huff and puff about this guy went here and that guy went there but that means nothing if they sat the bench and/or sucked.  I can tell you for a fact if youve kept up with baseball around the area then you will certainly recognize the majority of my team. Seriously, the only thing to do is meet up and play, or youre more than welcome to come to one of our games before you decide to lead your sheep to slaughter.  :o

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAN UR LITTLE SELF CANT EVEN HOLD THE JOCK STRAP OF ARE GUYS THAT SIT THE BENCH

I WILL TELL U I PLAYED AT WHARTON 4 TWO YEARS BATTED 450 PLUS 14 BOMBS MY SOPH YEAR THEN BLEW MY SHOULDER OUT AND WAS DONE

IF U WANNA MAKE FUN OF ME ABOUT SOMETHIN THEN BRING IT KIDDO CAUSE I PROMISE U WHEN WE DO MEET UP U BETTER PUT UR BIG BOY UNDER WEAR ON CAUSE THIS IS NOT GOIN TO BE PRETTY LIKE I SAID WE ARE SICK OF U SAYIN THIS AND THAT  SHUT UR MOUTH O YEA WALK ON AT LAMAR HAHAHAHA GOOD LUCK   

haha ok i read that as your little quote at the bottom...? is that your only material and personal shots to people you dont even know? settle down my man and lets just play... and your caps lock is on by the way... just thought id let you know.. it's right below the tab key... don't know if they taught you that in the computer classes at wharton... let alone how to tie your shoes, cause if you went there, god knows you didnt know how when you got there... ok you happy? were even? now lets do the talking with our play... o and i can't walk on. my acl can't take the wear and tear.

Can I play.  I am an old guy who would like to rough up some young meat.  Huggins.

Weve been waiting for you.... No doubt, that will get you even more ready for the Texas Cup!!!

Sounds like that name might have hit a nerve in the youngsters!  :'(

especially cause he was a coach that threw bp to me... huggins is an awesome guy... sounds like youre desperate for pitching though...?   :/ this could speel bad news for ya guys...

I wouldnt call asking Huggins to pitch as being desperate... I can promise you his BP pitching and his game pitching are two totally different things! Again, you kiddos have no idea what youre bringing on yourself!