2008 Cardinal CC Camp & End of Summer Run

Applications are now online for the 2008 (8th Annual) Cardinal Cross Country Camp & End of Summer Run.  Go to the meet home page below for more information.  I'm still working on updating this page, but I do have the applications online. 

Kids that want to come to the camp, remember to click on the right form.  There is one form for BCISD students and one form for students outside of BCISD.

Also if you sign up for the camp, then you are already entered in the Summer Run so don't fill out that form. 

This is the hidden content, please

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to bump this. Coach Knight does an outstanding job putting on the camp and the race.  I have been to every camp as a camper and now an alumni. It is a great camp that teaches young kids how to properly stretch, prepare for a race, and that running is fun!! Bridge City's cross country team has been to state 5 out of the last 6 years, and most of us got our start at the camp because it was fun!  For all of you people on here who run(even if you don't run competitively), I would like to encourage you and your families to come out.  It is a very fun run and a good way to meet new people. There are some very fast runners for those looking to run a good time and there are some joggers who are just out there to have fun. The races are also the team's fundraiser, so that they can buy racing spikes for the upcoming seasons and attend some high-profile meets(McNeil and Texas A&M). So come on out on Aug. 2 for a good time and to help support BCCC.

Also, there has been a time change for the start of the races.

1 mile-7:30 a.m.

1 1/2-7:40 a.m.

2 mile-8:00 a.m.

5k-8:30 a.m.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder