Today is D-Day (decision) in Lamar State basketball coach search

Just an update here, and, unfortunately, just a teaser because the announcement won't be made until next week.

The search committee had face-to-face interviews with the three finalists for the head basketball coach positition this week. The committee will meet at 9:30 a.m. today to vote. The AD then will make a recommendation to the president, who will make the final decision.

The announcement will come next week, depending on the availability of the new coach.

Any one of the three finalists would make a great head coach. Each had strong points in their favor and have more than a decade of coaching experience. It's going to be a tough decision.

After hearing what each coach had to say, I can guarantee two things about next year's Seahawks team:

1. They will be in shape (or else)

2. They will be in class (or else)

Guest DickVitale

Nah..I told them I needed a school car (Mercedes Benz) an expense account (unlimited), recruiting budget (also unlimited) and some incentive bonus guarantees!! Where's my motivation, baaaaabby!! ;D.....

Guest DickVitale

Is LSC-PA STILL waiting on Me, Phil Jackson, and Bob Knight to make a decision?? (Larry Brown took an NBA job...He said LSC-PA was taking wayyyy too long also!) LamarState, come get me from the Mid County Airport in 1 hour!! In a LIMO please!! ;D....Tell them I will be there to negotiate...BTW, my red M&M's are NON NEGOTIABLE!!! :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed