Jasper vs. Bridge City : ROLLCALL!

Let's here it if you you will be at the game tonight!

I will be there, and would like to put a face with some of your names.  I know almost everyone who frequents the softball side, but I know very few of you baseball fans.  If you would like to get together at Nederland tonight and shake hands, name the spot and designate a time!

Looking forward to a great game, with great fans...............

[move] 3ABirdMan  -  HERE! [/move]

Guest Bulldog

I'm hoping that I get off of work early enough to be there for the beginning of the game. If not, I'll be there when I can.

Look me up when you get there.  Apparently, I'll be the only one sitting on the Bridge City side.   :-\

You won't be alone..... ;D

I'm hoping that I get off of work early enough to be there for the beginning of the game. If not, I'll be there when I can.

Look me up when you get there.  Apparently, I'll be the only one sitting on the Bridge City side.  :-\

Will you be wearing red?

Guest etbu

Look me up when you get there.  Apparently, I'll be the only one sitting on the Bridge City side.   :-\

Where is the game being played?

Guest Bulldog

Where is the game being played?

Big Nederland

Will you be wearing red?

And white......

Guest BC boy 17

If man was to drive from downtown Houston and leave at five could he get a seat at gametime?

There will probably be a whole lot of unused seats during the game.

Guest BC boy 17

See ya at the game Birdman

I did not see this post until I got back from the game or I would have liked to meet some of you. There was not a empty seat to be found. Many were smart enough to bring a lawn chair. People were lined up along the fence past the 1st and 3rd bases. A very good crowd. It was a good game. I hated to see BC end the season on a one game playoff. I know BC has at least two more good pitchers but I don't know about Jasper. BC did not play their best but they played good. Jasper was just a little better tonight. Most of the hits Jasper got were of the blooper type except for the towering home run by Malcom Bronson. I did not understand what happened on the intentional walk just before Bronson came to bat. It did not look like Billy Bryant was happy about whatever happened there. Good luck to you Jasper. You deserved to win tonight. I wish it could have been a three game series.

Guest bballdude

I think BC's catcher made a mistake thinking that the coach wanted to walk Ernest. But that doesn't make any sense with Bronson coming up after him. So I think Billy was mad or confused about why they walked him.

I think BC's catcher made a mistake thinking that the coach wanted to walk Ernest. But that doesn't make any sense with Bronson coming up after him. So I think Billy was mad or confused about why they walked him.

Surely it was not an intentional intentional walk.  Nobody in his right mind walks anybody to pitch to Bronson.  On the other hand, I hope it catches on with future opponents.    ;)

Surely it was not an intentional intentional walk.  Nobody in his right mind walks anybody to pitch to Bronson.  On the other hand, I hope it catches on with future opponents.    ;)

It wasn't on purpose.  If I had to guess I think Jackson had instructions to put Bronson on base if Jasper had runners on the bases.  I think he simply got confused and thought Bronson was next in the batting order.  Mr. Bryant was extremely upset.

Guest bballdude

It wasn't on purpose.  If I had to guess I think Jackson had instructions to put Bronson on base if Jasper had runners on the bases.  I think he simply got confused and thought Bronson was next in the batting order.  Mr. Bryant was extremely upset.

Pump fake throw the hat upset! lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder