1a now that BS is gone whos the big dawg now?

• 1 month later...

HD looked good in the HJ summer league except when we played HJ they are good! HD will have 3 starters back, Elliott 17 ppg, Fountain 12ppg, cook (an animal) then dickerson will start, with a youngster jusery (little mike) about 6' 3" very athletic but needs coaching on fundamental. all this in my opinoun

HD looked good in the HJ summer league except when we played HJ they are good! HD will have 3 starters back, Elliott 17 ppg, Fountain 12ppg, cook (an animal) then dickerson will start, with a youngster jusery (little mike) about 6' 3" very athletic but needs coaching on fundamental. all this in my opinoun

so are u saying there better this year?

H/D wins the district.Good young coach in his 2nd year there and some pretty good atheletes to work with.Spurger gets the 2nd spot with some young players who are gonna be good but the will miss Phillip and the Sheffield boys.From there it's a toss up.WH has the best player in the district but he doesn't have much help so I'm sure the other clubs will deny him the ball.Even if he averages 30 they won't win many.As a whole the district will be down from last year but that will make it pretty even and a lot of fun to watch.

Yea but i still think it could go anyway for the 4 teams HD,WH, SPRUGER,SABINE

The only team thats going to be strong down low will be Spruger at times and WH

HD lost their center, Sabine lost theirs

Sabine, we are loaded with good guards

WH, has copeland and strong player thats give support

HD,THINK SHOULD HAVE AND OK O BUT how will the D be played

Spruger, have good guard and a post

MATCH UP WILL BE THE KEY FOR THE WIN

so are u saying there better this year?

no im not saying they aregoing to be better at first but i fill the starting five will be as good if not better midway through season, but may be shallow on bench

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086

• And just for the record, there's a difference between running from competition and moving to another district because the one you are currently in has shown an unwillingness to build a championship program. Figured I'd clarify that before it came up. 
    • I will never understand the mindset of a parent who thinks teaching their kid to run from competition is what is "best for the kid". Stay and fight it out, if you lose the position, find somewhere else to contribute and help the team. This soft azz mindset is what is wrong with the younger generation and it's not even the kids fault. I am old enough to remember when football was a game that taught life concepts and grew boys into men. Now, it's just like every other sport and treated like a meal ticket for parents, regardless of what the underlying consequences of those decisions may be. Everyone looks for quick returns on investment instead of working to prepare these kids for the tough breaks in life. Makes me sad. 
    • I pulled into the bank drive-through to cash a check yesterday. Couldn’t figure out why they were closed. About an hour later I realized it was because of Juneteenth. Kind of ticked me off. I just wanted to cash a check. Hope that doesn’t make me racist.🤔
    • Partially true. God is omnipresent and loves us all the same. God is not distant, we are. We are the ones that stray away or outright reject him. It is up to us to turn to him. We must ask and knock.   Matthew 7:7-8 7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds;and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
    • I read much more than I post on here. One strong observation is, the ridicule on this side is a two-way 6 Lane Highway. For all the ridicule you say you receive, just know your absence would probably be missed.
  • Topics