Will Buna Contend

Guest A-TOWN

Honestly, Buna??? I really never heard anything about that town. Back in the day, when we played them, they really didn't show much enthusiasm or "fight". I am going to go out on a limb and say that Buna will go 5 & 5. The panthers have many returners. And the idea of a team with no history of a winning program have three strong years in a row is very rare.

Kountze is coming back strong. We lost a couple Big defense of players and 2 good linemen and QB. but other than that were coming back strong. Last year two of kountze linemen didnt play cause of injury and our DE was out the whole district. If anything is gonna be a problem its our line but its only experince. Well have the kinks worked out and be ready to go.

E.C. Should have the best line in the district.

Deweyville's lines (Offensive & Defensive) will be the strength of this year's Team, in addition to 4-returners who all garnered mention for All District you will have an All District Lineman from 2006 returning to play who sat out last year.  Keaton Addision the District New Comer of the Year will enjoy running behind this line in 2008.

Deweyville's lines (Offensive & Defensive) will be the strength of this year's Team, in addition to 4-returners who all garnered mention for All District you will have an All District Lineman from 2006 returning to play who sat out last year.  Keaton Addision the District New Comer of the Year will enjoy running behind this line in 2008.

E.c. Had 4 sophmores on o line last year.

Guest A-TOWN

E.c. Had 4 sophmores on o line last year.

Buna will have 2 Sophmores at the O-line this coming up season,

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics