UIL Message To Coaches!!

The University Interscholastic League recently sent a strong message to coaches in regard to what they say about officials. Fort Worth Southwest basketball coach Scott Gray, after his team dropped an 80-77 decision to Dallas South Oak Cliff at the state tournament, was quoted as saying. “I wish the game could have been officiated by officials used to a faster pace, like Houston, Dallas or Fort Worth, not someone from Amarillo.†The UIL’s response was to suspend Gray for one year .

What a joke....It's a wish..not bashing, but only a thought. No cursing was done and speaking out of feeling about the officiating..officials and uil authorities should find something else to do, I've noticed lately that some officials have a little chip on their shoulder....Let me say this, we have to have officials ,but the officiating in our area needs some serious improvement.  We have a handful of quality officials, but our bmt. chapter has real issues.

What a joke....It's a wish..not bashing, but only a thought. No cursing was done and speaking out of feeling about the officiating..officials and uil authorities should find something else to do, I've noticed lately that some officials have a little chip on their shoulder....Let me say this, we have to have officials ,but the officiating in our area needs some serious improvement.  We have a handful of quality officials, but our bmt. chapter has real issues.

I will certainly agree with this statement.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed