11 Days Until Game Scrimmages

If you aren't in shape now you might as welll not ven play..these kids have been working out since the last whistle blown last year..

Usually the 1st teamers during a practice only get about 20 snaps..Soem scrimmages go into game like situiation after they first 20 scripted palys..But if you arent ready now you wont be ready then.But if a player is still being cautious over an injury that they had operated on last year I wouldnt play them in some scrimmage either..

Most if not all scrimmages are done like games now' date=' Officals, they use the clock, etc. Which i like alot better than the 20 plays for the white team and 20 plays for the red team.[/quote']

It is certainly more fun to watch but I would bet that coaches like at least the first scrimmage to be the 20/20 format. That way a team is guaranteed enough plays to see where improvements are needed. If you play game like conditions, a team might not get nearly as many offensive plays as the other. It is okay for the fans but maybe not so much for the coaches and for the team when the season starts.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami