Wildcatters Cruise

Announced crowd of 688 whopping fans for a playoff game. Writing is on the wall, except for the few, and I mean few, hockey fanatics, support is not here for ice hockey!

OK...Why dog a good team and their loyal fans? If you don't like hockey then go and post somewhere else! Yes there were 688 fans last night, but we won and the fans we loud and proud the whole time.

By no means am I dogging this team, they are the best in the league, NO DOUBT. I am dogging the owners of this joke of a front office. They ruined future relationships with Ford Arena. They knew what they were doing when they came in here 5 years ago....Goggle Rick Adams & lawsuits and see what you come up with. Lawsuits in Cincy, Johnstown and guess what? They ran him out of town. Rick ran out of beaumont a while back. He hasn't spent a dime with this city in I dont know how long.

The past 2 years rent free. Nothing paid except for payroll of his team and the few people he has working in the front office.

Before the "threatened $20 million lawsuit" against Jeff Co because of Rita, he didn't pay but $3000 per game. No utilities, no nothing!

So tell me, who has done wrong here? It's time for them to leave. And from my understanding, hockey is done in SETX. Maybe if they would have done things the RIGHT way from Day 1, it would have worked, but no SETX has a sour taste in their mouth with hockey, it doesnt matter what group comes in here.

Whew, but no, NOT ripping the actual players or fans.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami