Question...

Guest DickVitale

Guest DickVitale

Why are threads deleted that OTHERS start, such as the "Steve Nash sucks" thread?...Was there any profanity used? Truth be told, these type of threads are the ones that keep the board alive with some pretty intense, yet entertaining discussions...You guys know that, yet you take them down, apparently for your own personal reasons...Just want to know why...Thats all.

The problem is, the discussion nevers remains civil.  Someone always starts with the veiled(or not so veiled) threats.  I also like the controversial discussions, but, we can't get half a page before personal attacks intervene.  kinda sad that in this age, people think online threats and challenges of manhood are somehow manly.  In reality, it's just very immature.

Guest bleed orange

I for one like the hot topics. How will anything get solved if we don't talk about. I would rather talk face to face but this is the next best thing. It's the world we live in. The only problem I see is people get way off the subject. I am guilty also. If we stay on course then maybe threads won't be deleted. I think setx is a little quick on the trigger but without them this board would not be here. Honesty is the best policy. Whether you like it or not.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124