*HJ vs. OF/HJ Wins 4-3/Comments*

That was the funnest game i have ever played in. Statum is nasty and has the best breaking ball i have ever faced. I was very impressed by OF tonight.

I concur OF, Statum, and Felts are good just wait till next year and OF will be amazing but they are already good this year and Statum pitched a good game. Good job Hawks on finally winning a one-run game.

Just another night in 21-AAA. It is a shame teams have to lose these games. 1 or 2 teams will be left at home that could be 1 or 2 in any other 3A district around.  Hats off to OF, they are a good team.  Statum is tough.  Keep it rolling against BC, Hawks!

That was the funnest game i have ever played in. Statum is nasty and has the best breaking ball i have ever faced. I was very impressed by OF tonight.

I concur OF, Statum, and Felts are good just wait till next year and OF will be amazing but they are already good this year and Statum pitched a good game. Good job Hawks on finally winning a one-run game.

we also beat HF by one run in the same fashion as we did tonight...get your facts strait.

we also beat HF by one run in the same fashion as we did tonight...get your facts straight.

There FIFY

we also beat HF by one run in the same fashion as we did tonight...get your facts strait.

Yeah but when you lose two by one run to Silsbee and Jasper you kinda forget about beating HF by one...D you need to get to class so you dont have to go to anymore credit recovery and you can graduate with 08'

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont