hey a-town why dont you quit riding kountzes nuts????? :D :D

Dude if ur not from Kountze, i bet u got dogged by Kountze in basketball

Guest A-TOWN

hey a-town why dont you quit riding kountzes nuts????? :D :D

Dude if ur not from Kountze, i bet u got dogged by Kountze in basketball

Your still doing it dude.

Doin what :o,

Guest A-TOWN

ridin there nuts.. and everybody in our district got dogged by kountze except EC

Yes i know, EC gave Kountze trouble over the past 4 years and has beaten Kountze but Kountze have a 9-4 lead on East Chambers

• 3 weeks later...

I talk to walker the other day in tha gas station.... he said his knee is better he is walking without any signs of pain, so i figure by tha time the season roles around he will be fine. and expect to see bray in a Kountze uniform next season.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not going to lie....felt like i was going to get a disease from that gym...glad they are rebuilding it..

what about the warriors?  maybe its a longshot from saying they will make the playoffs, but seriously, every team lost a lot of talent...except kountze...any chance warren will make the playoffs?

not going to lie....felt like i was going to get a disease from that gym...glad they are rebuilding it..

what about the warriors?  maybe its a longshot from saying they will make the playoffs, but seriously, every team lost a lot of talent...except kountze...any chance warren will make the playoffs?

I wish I could say yes but that would be a stretch.Not much work in the off season makes for a long season.

Guest A-TOWN

There gym was crap anyway..

Thank you for you honest and helpful comment.  Really is it that bad?

Anahuac's Gym reminds me of Buna's old gym with the wooden bleachers, the exit doors, the locker rooms and the scores table, i always thought when we play Anahuac its like a home game in the old gym.

But im glad to hear they are repairing on it and geting a new floor i bet Coach West is excited as well

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder