Baytown Lee Falls Just Short As Well..Lee Defending Champs

Prepxtra was great to me, til they put their team previews on premium content lol. Guess I'll just have to fork over the 10 bucks for one month access once all the teams have been previewed to view them all.

Were you at the 7 on 7? Or were you just getting updates from someone?

Lee is very good in 7 on 7, because they don't have to change much from their regular season offense. I'm a homer, but I think we will be much improved this year in the fall as well. We had 4 soph offensive line starters last year and that killed us.

Prepxtra was great to me' date=' til they put their team previews on premium content lol. Guess I'll just have to fork over the 10 bucks for one month access once all the teams have been previewed to view them all.

Were you at the 7 on 7? Or were you just getting updates from someone?

Lee is very good in 7 on 7, because they don't have to change much from their regular season offense. I'm a homer, but I think we will be much improved this year in the fall as well. We had 4 soph offensive line starters last year and that killed us.[/quote']

Dick Olen is a good coach and LOVES to throw the ball. It's 7 on 7 with pads, come September. Sterling also looks to be a much improved team, so don't count them out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami