21-3A BASKETBALL PLAYERS POSSIBLE AAU

ALL THIS TALENT IN THE 21-3A BRACKET, I WAS WONDERING, IF WE COMBINE ALL THIS TALENT IN 21-3A AND FORM A  AAU BASKETBALL TEAM, COULD WE COMPETE WITH OTHER TEAMS.   THE KIDS  IN MY MINE WOULD GO AS FOLLOWS:  IF THERE IS ANYONE I LEFT OUT JUST ADD THEM, AND IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE THAT WANTS TO COACH THIS,THINK ABOUT IT.   I UNDERSTAND MOST 0F THESE GUYS HAVE OTHER OBLIGATIONS, BUT I JUST WANTED TO KNOW YALL OPINIONS.

BERNARD, ROBINSON, BAILEY, SPIKES, HAYES, HOWARD,BURRELL, NUMBER 10(WALTERS) FROM SILSBEE, NUMBER 40 (NORMAN)FROM SILSBEE, DJ JACKSON FROM JASPER, NUMBER 21(TURNER) FROM HJ, GRANGER NUMBER 14 FROM (OF)

This team would win National Champ in Las Vegas ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

you should add Sundgren of HJ, Stallworth of Silsbee, and Hayes of OF. We would kinda lack in height though. But this group is well rounded. Starters would be Robinson, Benard, and Howard as the guards combination. They would be shooting all over the court and no one could stop them. Burrell and Norman as the post players. Burrell would be hopping over everyone and Norman would getting defensive over everyone. If I needed to put up some shooters Bailey and Spikes would be my main guys. At wings Stallworth would come in and play that plus forward too. Sundgren would come in if I needed everyone on my team to be shooting threes's cause he got hot hand and Walter of Silsbee would be getting in at 4 because he can shoot, rebound, and penetrate well. So you cannot say that this group wouldn't been able to do well in AAU.

lol it would be a good team but there is no way it would win the tourny in vegas it wouldnt even be the best AAU team in the area much less the country

Oh Wise One, you are truly a wise one. A Southeast Texas All Star team would get ran out of Vegas. Obviously some people have no idea what kid of teams are fielded by Nike & Adidas.  These are national teams. Players who are flown from NY to play on a Texas team or maybe it was Atlanta.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder