LONE STAR ATHLETICS BASEBALL NEWSLETTER

Lone Star Athletics has launched a new Web Page WWW.LONESTARRECRUITING.NET. We will post a Athletes Academic, Athletic and Contact Information. Then we inform our National Data Base of over 1200 Collegiate Coaches that this information is available.Also we send a weekly Newsletter to the Collegiate Coaches were we high ligth 5 Athletes and inform them of other baseball news.  There are no fees to the Athletes to have their information posted. To post your information go to the Web Page and fill out the Information Form you will find there and send it to Lone Star Athletics by mail or email.

We have had a large response from out of state schools who are very interested in Texas Athletes joining their program. One of which is Columbia University in New York City. If you are a High Academic Athlete and would be interested in a Ivy League Education send me your information and I will forward it to Coach Boretti.

I have been informed that Huston Tillotson U. in Austin, Texas will begin a Junior Varsity program in 2009. The team will practice and compete in 16 games. If you would like more information contact Head Baseball Coach Alvin Moore at 512-505-3151 or Email [email protected].

Lone Star Athletics will begin The Collegiate Tour Program June 14-15 at Blinn College. We will also conduct events at Angelina College and Houston Baptist University. For more information concerning The Collegiate Tour Program go to WWW.LONESTARATHLETICS.NET.

In late April we will begin posting Collegiate and Pro tryout camp information on our Web Page WWW.LONESTARATHLETICS.NET.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami