3. Westbrook...Smoked Nederland

4. PNG...Was a gumbo in Sulphur

5. Nederland...Smoked by WB

6. Vidor...Kelly's Celeste shuts down the Pirates

7. Jasper...Mercy rule on Lufkin Hudson

8..BC..Did not play

9..Kelly...Beat vidor

10..HJ...5-0 after Tarkington whitewash

Honorable Mentioned:  Orangefield (holds off Ozen), Buna (Hillin goes 7, beats HF), Ozen (Lost to OF)

Central (Smoked by Memorial), Hamshire-Fannett (Lost to Buna)

Fazio really struggled against PNG. I like the top 10. The only change I would make is move PNG ahead of Westbrook. PNG looks to have solid #2 and #3 starter's with Todd and Carnahan.

Admin was simply giving him some props and then ranked the Kelly team 9th.  Fazio was 88-90 this weekend and looked really good. 

Fazio did not struggle against PNG. This comes from both sides, the umpire did the struggling.

...and I am right there with you Terrier, I think PNG has a better team than Westbrook at this point.

Westbrook looked very young and very small. 

Fazio really struggled against PNG. I like the top 10. The only change I would make is move PNG ahead of Westbrook. PNG looks to have solid #2 and #3 starter's with Todd and Carnahan.

Admin was simply giving him some props and then ranked the Kelly team 9th.  Fazio was 88-90 this weekend and looked really good. 

Fazio did not struggle against PNG. This comes from both sides, the umpire did the struggling.

...and I am right there with you Terrier, I think PNG has a better team than Westbrook at this point.

Westbrook looked very young and very small. 

West Brook looked pretty good to me last night beating Nederland 18-4

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder