LCM vs WOS monday results?

I made it out to the ball park for  the first time this year.  I wasn't treated to just a real high level of baseball in the early going.  Both teams looked very sloppy.  LCM did show they can really swing the bat, (hitting several homeruns-sorry I don't know any names). They only threw their pitchers 1 or 2 innings.  Seemed like they must have thrown everyone on the roster.  They need to really tighten down on defense.  But I guess that is what scrimmages are for. WOS seemed to be well coached, but overall are a far cry from where a once proud program was. Not sure the final score I left early, but talked to a dad that said it was like 20or22 to 9or10.

21-17

LCM is exactly what I thought they were going to be. That group of kids will be fun to watch for the next two years for sure. I wasn't there long but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by WOS. I agree with espn2, they are a far cry from where we were. However, we are far removed from where we were just a few years ago and are headed in the right direction. Good job to Coach Rivers and Coach Rojas and all of the coaches that are trying to put this program back together. Keep working on the fundamentals. And as always a good job by Coach Griff and his staff.

21-17

LCM is exactly what I thought they were going to be. That group of kids will be fun to watch for the next two years for sure. I wasn't there long but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by WOS. I agree with espn2, they are a far cry from where we were. However, we are far removed from where we were just a few years ago and are headed in the right direction. Good job to Coach Rivers and Coach Rojas and all of the coaches that are trying to put this program back together. Keep working on the fundamentals. And as always a good job by Coach Griff and his staff.

I was there for a little while.Lots of errors on both sides.Wo-s looks small but they are scrapy.

Guest justyn15

21-17

I was there for a little while.Lots of errors on both sides.Wo-s looks small but they are scrapy.

there were only like two or three errors on the WOS side! but idk about LCM!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed