*Central vs. LC-M/LC-M SHOCK CENTRAL/COMMENTS*

what about #22 for the bears?? soph. cameron johnson stepped up HUGE in that game. hitting a 3 to bring the bears within a few points, and a drive to the hole for a floater. also had great dishes inside the lane that lead to points for LCM. im sure you'll be hearing more from him the next 2 years...

BOJO is a "slogan" used by LC-M football only.  Any attempt of using it for basketball or baseball is ill advised.  The players (and coaches) of these sports (LC-M basketball & baseball) did not choose this slogan, nor do they like it to represent their accomplishments.  Chanting it on this topic is simply just some trying to "bandwagon" the Bear basketball program.  Please, leave "BOJO" out of this.  It doesn't apply.   

bmtSoulja (sp?),

Thanks for the compliment, and know that just like any other school - LCM does have some crazy fans, but for the most part we're pretty ok  ;) haha. Anyways, as far as the game goes - again, it was one of the best I've seen them play and I can say I've had the privelege of watching the LC-M squad play together for years now. I've always enjoyed watching LCM face up against Central at home because both teams seem to always deliver (ex - anyone remember 2years ago when these guy's were on JV and the kid from Central hit an amazing cross-court shot with time expiring to win the game by 1pt?).

BOJO is a "slogan" used by LC-M football only.  Any attempt of using it for basketball or baseball is ill advised.  The players (and coaches) of these sports (LC-M basketball & baseball) did not choose this slogan, nor do they like it to represent their accomplishments.  Chanting it on this topic is simply just some trying to "bandwagon" the Bear basketball program.  Please, leave "BOJO" out of this.  It doesn't apply.   

dang griffin, did somebody eat your cheerios!!!!!

Guest DickVitale

Congrats to LCM..It was a BIG home win for them...Central must now re-focus, and move on...They cannot allow this loss to turn into a playoff hangover...Good luck to both teams in the playoffs... ;)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! Leave "BOJO" for the football field ! No other sport uses it !!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476