24 2A 3 Way Tie...Who Wins District?

Really crazy....All three teams have beaten each other..., but realistically I look for Hardin to drop another game and Kountze/EC to battle it out for the number 1 seed. Thats a great thing, that way Kountze can continue their streak of consecutive district championships.....13 and counting!

who in this district do yall expect to beat hardin if it isnt e.c. or kountze?

This is their remaining schedule:

2/5    @ Warren; 61-57 win first meeting

2/8    Anahuac; 60-57 win first meeting

2/12  Deweyville; 83-74 win in 2OT first meeting

It came down to the last minutes for Hardin to beat each of these teams in their first games. Warren is a hard place to win, and Anahuac is no pushover. I think they drop the game on the road against Warren Tuesday.

who in this district do yall expect to beat hardin if it isnt e.c. or kountze?

This is their remaining schedule:

2/5    @ Warren; 61-57 win first meeting

2/8    Anahuac; 60-57 win first meeting

2/12   Deweyville; 83-74 win in 2OT first meeting

It came down to the last minutes for Hardin to beat each of these teams in their first games. Warren is a hard place to win, and Anahuac is no pushover. I think they drop the game on the road against Warren Tuesday.

hope ur rite it will put e.c. that much closer to the first place seed but i'd prefer e.c. be second i think that by week means a lot

Really crazy....All three teams have beaten each other..., but realistically I look for Hardin to drop another game and Kountze/EC to battle it out for the number 1 seed. Thats a great thing, that way Kountze can continue their streak of consecutive district championships.....13 and counting!

Right...And EC will be shooting for their 3rd championship in 4 years...In the SAME district...

Guest nostradamus

a 3 way tie should result in a two night playoff and possibly 3 day playoff.

It all depends on how the district minutes are written.

Normally, since all 3 teams split point differential (or coin toss) will determine which team would get a bye.  The two losers in this process would more than likely play each other on Thursday night.

The winner would play the bye team on Friday night.  If the bye team wins then the seeding is set.  If the team that won Thursday night is beats the bye team then the bye team would have to turn around and play the team that lost on Thursday night on Saturday to see who the #2 and #3 seeds are.

a 3 way tie should result in a two night playoff and possibly 3 day playoff.

It all depends on how the district minutes are written.

Normally, since all 3 teams split point differential (or coin toss) will determine which team would get a bye.  The two losers in this process would more than likely play each other on Thursday night.

The winner would play the bye team on Friday night.  If the bye team wins then the seeding is set.  If the team that won Thursday night is beats the bye team then the bye team would have to turn around and play the team that lost on Thursday night on Saturday to see who the #2 and #3 seeds are.

that was deep

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami