Drillers

Coop you have got to come and be a part of the DRK Driller Road Krewe. We are planning on some tailgate action with the Katy fans before the game. Guys I have some extra tickets but I am looking for some true SE Texas football fans to come join us. Just PM me and I will see you at the game.

GUYS... Official word is... 1500 tickets are left.. ONLY 1500 freakin tickets..... we have suffered through this season of very low attendance and now, as usual SET decides to show up at the right time... Tailgating at 3ish.... cant miss us.. Last time we just set up by the ticket office.. Ford park officials came out to see who we were and who gave us permision to be there, when they came over and saw it was us... They hung out and had some eats and drinks...... They love the DRK at Ford Arena..... You cant miss us.. the only fanatical fans that actually paint up and support the team come hell or high water.. Coop, that is a request on some good weather by the way.. Plus, your brother needs some company to get the stats right....

Anyways, Come on out and see us before the game and during.... Section 123, ROWS A-D .... Yeah, we are pulling out all the stops for this one and have recruited a rowdy bunch of fans that want to help out the Drillers in this ultimatly important game! Seeya Then !!!!!!!

Ford park officials came out to see who we were and who gave us permision to be there' date=' when they came over and saw it was us... They hung out and had some eats and drinks...... They love the DRK at Ford Arena..... ![/quote'] They loved us at the Civic Center well everyone loves us when we have food. :lol:

Listening is good, and a great option if there is some reason you can't attend (e.g. work), but nothing can match the excitement of being in the arena for a game. Believe me, it is way different than attending a hockey game, or even an 11-man outdoor game. The arena atmosphere makes all the action up-close and personal. This is going to be an awesome game! :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder