Best Soccer Game you have ever seen?

I would have to say the game i went to see in Houston, FC Dallas vs Houston Dynamo, the final score was 4-3, Houston went up 3-0 at half, and Dallas came back and scored 2, then Houston scored, and Dallas eventually scored to make it 4-3, awesome game

Guest bulldogbark

I cannot believe my home team lost...I dont care what a lot of people say I love football baseball and just about all sports , and I believe that soccer can be just as exciting as the next sport...man what a game .

Guest bulldogbark

and tomorrows game should be just as exciting I hope....as much as I hate to i think the French have just to much tallent for them to loose....opinions?

oh I definately aggree, France is loaded and they are the hottest team coming off a dominate win over Brazil. Italy are riding high too after the win over host Germany but France right now is the most exiting team to watch. Portugal are pretty exiting too, it just depends how they decide to play. I think that tomorows game is going to be high scoring and dramatic and France takes it 4-2.......................... 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed