Your All Time favorate Wrestler??

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Techsan

Yep sure do Coop, it should be noted that Sabu made his pro debut against Piledrive Bob. I was partial to the WCW during NWO's reign they were just loaded with talent, as to where WWF at them time was cultivating only a handfull of stars notably The Rock and Stone Cold. I really would like to see Randy Savage in a ring again but I dont think its going to happen.

As for Luger, he's a bum to put it nicely. He was found responsible for hooking Ms.Liz on drugs which ultimately led to her death in a civil suit in Georgia and he has been in trouble with the law for years for drug possesion most notably but for other reasons as well. Every time he has a run in with the law he gets off light and then goes back to doing it again, some people just never learn. Personally I dont want to see Luger ever in a ring again. Ive met the guy on a couple occasions and he's a huge jerk in person, so I hope he gets what he deserves in life.

Guest JoesBros

Im suprised no one has said Stone Cold. He had some great "classic" matches in my opinion. Plus he helped get the WWF back on top after WCW was popular for a good while.

My favorite wrestler of all is Hulk Hogan. But I loved watching the original 4 Horsemen(Flair,blanchard,Ole and Arn Anderson!! I loved the old NWA(which became WCW). When we lived in Lake Charles, my husband and I would drive to the Sam Houston Coliseum to see Paul Bosch wrestling. How many remember when he did wrestling shows in Beaumont?

Guest Techsan

WOW! I had forgotten all about the bull rigging match until you just mentioned it. I was there that night with my father and we sat in the front row. I remember how bloodied up Dusty Rhodes face and hair was and my old man telling Gino to beat the hell out of the fat b******. Oh man those were some great times.

Guest Techsan

Harry Smith, the son of the "British Bulldog" Davey Smith is set to debut on Raw sometime this Summer, rumor has it that it could be tonight. Im looking forward to seeing the Running Powerslam. Its a shame that Davey couldnt overcome his drug addiction for the sake of his son, that would have made a wonderful tag team duo.

Guest bulldogbark

well the WWE has the championship back at least till saturday..DX had me laughing at the tv loved the McMahman duck talk segment....thought the Scottish team was a little over the top in believeability (sp) :P of course thats hard to believe comeing from the WWE :?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder