BRIDGE CITY CARDINALS IN 2008?

Guest Kelly Football

Under Stump Bridge City will get better every year, still got a long ways to go but it will happen. I think you guys will win 4 next season and then 8 in 09. BC has some great classes coming up.

Under Stump Bridge City will get better every year, still got a long ways to go but it will happen. I think you guys will win 4 next season and then 8 in 09. BC has some great classes coming up.

[/q

Yes stump knows what he his doing they have realey talented kids so thets a realey good mixture,thier is no ? about thier offense they are commpleted if braux can handle the ball right.but in 2010 they are going to dominate thier dist. with joe robertson,josh lemonie,zach hinze those were all sophmores starting on varsity this year and they were the leaders of this team so when they are seinors they will dominate.

The offense will improve some. They seemed to improve with just about every game last year and experience will make a little difference this next year. Offensively they could win some games next year. However, if the defense doesn't get it together it will be a long year again. The offense would have to score in the 40's each game to have a chance to win the way the defense played. Sorry guys, I don't want to act like I don't think you will improve. I know you can. And I will support you win or loose. The coaching staff really needs to look at the defense hard during the off season. The kids did not seem to know how to defend and I could see many mistakes and miss tackles or no real attempt to make a tackle in some cases. The secondary needs some serious improvement on how to defend on a pass play. I know there were a lot of injuries and hopefully next year that will not be the case. I don't think BC football will stay down for long. Work hard during the off season and pay attention to what the coaches are telling you. The coaches don't want to loose either. Good luck.

Yeah they'll be better but I just hope Bridge City fan's don't look too far ahead past this season and look to the 2009 season ..The upcoming year Bridge City will have at least 25 or so Seniors and I've watched them play since they were in the 7th grade. They have talent, they just need to utilize it to the best of thier capabilities and believe in thierselves..The coaches need to give them a chance to prove thierselves from last year's Junior 0-10 season and not just put Sophomores in to start just because they're the 'future'..If they're working hard and continuing to work on football I think they can be a 6 or 7 win team..They just need to learn the defense over the off-season and have it down by the first day of practice and excel at it..The offense is fine and I think they'll be  able to put up at least 2 or 3 touchdowns  up on the board every game of the season next year..the only worry is about  the kicking game they gotta have someone who can kick an extra point even if it's a Freshman  :(. I think next year's team could be similar to the 2000 team that made the playoffs a year after going 0-10 in 1999.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami