Yates Should Be and Will Be Ranked Higher In National Poll

Guest DickVitale

It is really a shame that Yates beat those "nationally ranked" East coast opponents and they will not win region 3 to represent in Austin.... ;)

Guest DickVitale

Yates will not go to Austin because of this school located on Fannett Rd. in Beaumont, Texas is going to represent class 4A region 3 AGAIN in Austin!!  ;)... ;D

Yates will not go to Austin because of this school located on Fannett Rd. in Beaumont, Texas is going to represent class 4A region 3 AGAIN in Austin!!  ;)... ;D

Man Ozen not near as good last the last few years.

Guest DickVitale

Wow!! I heard that EXACT comment last season..... Then Ozen finished as state finalists.... :o...Same team, a year older minus Kris Richards...Just wait...Everyone will see what I am talking about later.  ;)

of course..................................... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D............................................................... we'll b in austin as long as we have a 6"6 willie jefferson

Guest DickVitale

Lets take it to the NFL for a sec....Tennessee played arguably the toughest schedule in the league followed by Pittsburgh (Coach Gamble's favorite team!  ;D)...Does that mean that gives them an edge when it comes to playing the Patriots? NO, it absolutely does not!! Sorry Coach Gam, your Steelers are going home THIS week anyway! :D...Back to Ozen...Same principle...When it comes down to matchups and coaching it matters not what your tournament resume says...Yates might lose BEFORE the regionals!  :o I SAID IT!!

You all are fools if you count out Smiley or Wheatly (when and if all of their players comeback)...  Yates is the team to beat and after watching Ozen and Yates play this will be a good game.  Either or could win but the team that imposes its game plan WILL win.  Ozen's slow ball to Yates speed ball!

You all are fools if you count out Smiley or Wheatly (when and if all of their players comeback)...  Yates is the team to beat and after watching Ozen and Yates play this will be a good game.  Either or could win but the team that imposes its game plan WILL win.  Ozen's slow ball to Yates speed ball!

there's one thing yates is lacking.............................An ANDRE BOUTTE

Guest DickVitale

SMILEY??? Please don't make me laugh!! They are the classic definition of an underachieving program...They have great athletes EVERY year and never make noise after district...NEVER!! And Wheatley?? They will make it to the playoffs and that style of play without the adequate number of athletes WILL get them put out in round 1 or 2...Just as always....GUARANTEED  ;)...Like I said just watch the best coaches go to W-O-R-K come playoff time!! ;D

SMILEY??? Please don't make me laugh!! They are the classic definition of an underachieving program...They have great athletes EVERY year and never make noise after district...NEVER!! And Wheatley?? They will make it to the playoffs and that style of play without the adequate number of athletes WILL get them put out in round 1 or 2...Just as always....GUARANTEED  ;)...Like I said just watch the best coaches go to W-O-R-K come playoff time!! ;D

Wheatly has atheletes and bigs that should be off suspension and injury lists by early district... Just a few kids i saw on the summer circuit.  Smiley will over achieve this year...  They have a dynamic team.  Ozen should win both games but they are no pushovers.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed