Jan 2nd: Anahuac @ Deweyville predictions?

This one will come down to the health of Bland.Playing in Deweyville they will have an advantage but I have to wonder if Kevin is healthy after looking at his Spurger Tourney stats.Anahuac will have great atheletes and a very good coach that will make it almost dead even.The loser of this game starts district 0-2 which will be a huge hole to crawl out of.If D-ville handles the pressure they win this one at home.This is gonna be a fun one to watch.

Deweyville-70

DaWack -66

This one will come down to the health of Bland.Playing in Deweyville they will have an advantage but I have to wonder if Kevin is healthy after looking at his Spurger Tourney stats.Anahuac will have great atheletes and a very good coach that will make it almost dead even.The loser of this game starts district 0-2 which will be a huge hole to crawl out of.If D-ville handles the pressure they win this one at home.This is gonna be a fun one to watch.

Deweyville-70

DaWack -66

I agree, the health of K. Bland will play a big role in this game, Deweyville needs to protect the home court in this District if they plan on bigger and better things.

Deweyville - 82

Anahuac - 72

because everybody thinks that D-VILLES refs only come to our games but thats not true!!! we get the same refs as everybody else...

D-ville's refs are decent...they are better than some I have seen and I have seen some really bad ones this season, more so than ever.  Anyway, it is hard to beat a good team when they are at home anywhere so quit whining about "how hard it is and you have be 'extremely better'" and play the game.  If you are better, then the game will tell the tale.

D-ville's refs are decent...they are better than some I have seen and I have seen some really bad ones this season, more so than ever.  Anyway, it is hard to beat a good team when they are at home anywhere so quit whining about "how hard it is and you have be 'extremely better'" and play the game.  If you are better, then the game will tell the tale.

Well said! highsky!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder