Hull-Daisetta Ladycats

firedup

No game on friday, because the refs didn't show. Who's to blame?

Why is there no Christmas tourney for the varsity girls? There was one on the original schedule, why was is cancelled?

If it weren't for Cox and Haskins, this program would be in ruins. At least the girls have them.

.  That's some kind of "BOBCAT PRIDE" we have.

Guest Hatchet

Can you say INEXPERIENCED!  What is the record for the year.  I saw ya'll play a couple of times last year.  You had a great guard(caeser) who should be back.

Why is there no Christmas tourney for the varsity girls? There was one on the original schedule, why was is cancelled?

If it weren't for Cox and Haskins, this program would be in ruins. At least the girls have them.

That's some kind of "BOBCAT PRIDE" we have.

Hey, back off.  How many other ADs out there are head girls BBall coaches?  None.  It has to be pretty difficult to do both these jobs.  Off-season football is one of the most important parts of a successful football program.  And trust me, he'll be graded harder for an unsuccessful football season than he will for not being at a basketball practice during athletics.

I don't know of any ADs that head up a basketball team. Girls or boys.

.  That's some kind of "BOBCAT PRIDE" we have.

http://www.setxsports.com/setxforum/index.php?topic=30357.0

About the refs not showing if you have to blame someone blame me!(Coach Henry) 

Since it was my idea to switch chapters since we have had so many complients about the poor officiating in the past we switched to the Beaumont Chapter.  We are the farthest school west of the Beaumont Chapter they still took us in.  If you know anything about the process of getting officials you send your schedule in at the first of September..both the boys and the girls schedules were sent in.  Then they send you a copy of all your officials for each game in October.  Then you are suppose to compare it with your schedule and notice any problems that might be noticed.  We noticed a couple and called them back and they took the changes.  Also that was the only home game the girls had on their schedule that they did not play with the boys, so you could see where it could of been an oversight by one or both parties.  In the lower classsifications you might have only one or no officials show up!  But if you need to blame someone please blame ME!(Coach Henry) 

About the tournament if Im not wrong I think Bridge City dropped the tournament before the season started and most tournaments were full by that time. 

Thanks Coch Henry

Didnt say I was an english teacher.  And really dont have to much time to post messages, I just try to dig through alot of trash on here from some people that dont know near what they think they do.  I try to use this site for scores and thats about it. 

I apologies to all the grammar experts on here that I offended.  I just had to explain what happened instead of someone trying to stir things up, that they have no idea about. 

Again Hatchet I apologies and if I post anything more than a score I will send it to you so you can proof it! ;D 

Hatchet.....How is Junior High Athletics at Anahuac? Are you turning the program around?

Sorry, you have got the wrong guy Hatchet is not in Anahuac. Since you are calling me out. I am the one at Anahuac.  And to answer your question, yes we are building the program.  BTW, I have my reasons for leaving HD you can call me and I will be happy to discuss them with you.  However, I will not bring the reasons out in a public forum.  They would prove to be a big black eye for HD!

Coach Moore

Hatchet, I wasn't calling anyone out. Just saying I wasn't an english teacher.. as you could tell in my spur of a moment reasoning about the refs.. I don't know what all the previous coaches taught or coached and don't care to.  Just knew that Coach Barbay had a good program here with hard workers around him and thats hard to find.  I was just trying to have alittle fun with your post like you did with mine. ;D

Good Luck to you and Anahuac

Coach Henry   

Sorry, you have got the wrong guy. Since you are calling me out. I am the one at Anahuac.  And to answer your question, yes we are building the program.  BTW, I have my reasons for leaving HD you can call me and I will be happy to discuss them with you.  However, I will not bring the reasons out in a public forum.  They would prove to be a big black eye for HD!

Coach Moore

ease up on coach Henry he is a good man and coach. Changing schools and jobs always makes for a chance of error. Then changing chapters throws in more chance of error. Ive gone to plenty of games where refs dont show or are late so it isnt always admins. fault. however coach Henry is standup guy and assumes responsibility what more can you ask.

Make up the game at the end of the year if it makes a difference in district standings. The only thing I would do is make HD play at a neutral site so Big Sandy didnt have to make the same trip twice.

common sense solution and no feeling hurt.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax