*Silsbee 71 Nederland 45 Final/Comments*

KFDM COOP

1st Quarter: Silsbee went out sluggish wasn't making any shot and there defense wasn't there at first, however Nederland had a couple early shot to put them up 10-4 before Silsbee coach called a timeout. End the end of regulation the score was 15-13 Nederland lead.

2nd Quarter: Silsbee finally got there defense rolling and was making fast break point. Nederland had the inside game working well for them. They were making there points mostly inside but the did put up some three's though. End of regulation the score was 33-25.

3rd Quarter: Silsbee totally took over that quarter, they were just playing hard no defense but foul is what getting them in trouble. Nederland kinda sat back alot during this quarter they were not making as much shot as they were in the last two quarters. End of regulation I forgot.

4th Quarter: Silsbee went on and play there game. They let alot of bench players get in during this quarter. Nederland was playing Silsbee game (their tempo, speed, defense) Silsbee was not letting Nederland have their way at all. End of regulation the score was 71-45.

HIghlight of the game Silsbee freshman D.C Stallworth had a season high 15 point and was the leading scorers for the Tigers. D. Forger ( I think that was his name) his number was #52 was the leading scorer for the Bulldog with 11 point. He also a freshman. Two freshman dominated one another. Both about the same height but #52 is bigger. When they get older they will be great players as they are now.

I think Silsbee can beat H-J, just need to tell there post guys to quit trying to block shots and put your hands up, u know H-J loves to draw the fouls, i think both games will be close and both teams will fight to the finish, order for Silsbee to dominate is to quit blocking shots and have there hands up. I cant wait until January 4 and 29th.

Congratulation Silsbee

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami