WHS vs. Hardin predictions??

The oilers fell 73-60...The game was much closer then the first time these 2 teams played..with hardin winning by 40.....It was a much closer game then expected with hashaw ( the only other starter besides copeland from last season) not playing due to stitches around his eye.....Marsh played well for the hornets...he's extremely athletic.....and copeland finished the game with 37 points and 16 rebounds.....well played game by both teams.....congrats to the hornets....good luck on the rest of your season...

Hardin ran their noemal d on WH.  They won by 40 the first time, why would they feel the need to box and 1 or triangle and 2.  Copeland is the scoring threat for WH, but by winning by so much in the first contest, it would have been a little disrepectful to try and shut Copeland and WH completely down. IMO

Hardin ran their noemal d on WH.  They won by 40 the first time, why would they feel the need to box and 1 or triangle and 2.  Copeland is the scoring threat for WH, but by winning by so much in the first contest, it would have been a little disrepectful to try and shut Copeland and WH completely down. IMO

im pretty sure they tried to shut copeland down why wouldnt they every team tries to shut the other teams best player down

Guest oldplayer

guys I was at the game, they could have played there normal 7 guys instead of 9 guys and pressed pressed and win by 30....I mean WH has copeland thats it....so why play box in 1 he's not good enough to win it by his self.....they play a 2-3 the whole game it was no biggie....Hardin didn't care about this game they knew they were going to get a easy win.....WH has alot of work to do and i mean alot but they will get better....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83