*POST ORANGEFIELD TOURNMENT/SILSBEE WINS TOURNMENT BY 1*

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silsbee 80

Milburn 76

This game was intense. Througout the whole game neither team had more than a 6 point lead at anypoint of the game. Milburn really dominated in the inside paint they well there. Silsbee however was not making three's, really they never shot many only like 5 I believe throughout the whole game. What I couldn't understand was that after last year when Silsbee and Milburn were playing for the Tourney Championship, this year they were playing in the first round does that make any since to you and yet Silsbee came back on top again. Silsbee only bring back 3 players that played in this tournament and Milburn bought back nearly the whole squad.

From the looks of it looks like LCM and PNG are playing some pretty good ball

You have to admit that they are not playing a team that up to their challenge yet wait till tomorrow. they will have a challenge especially LCM.

From what I saw, it look as though the stronger team are playing in the top bracket and the weaker team are playing at the bottom bracket (except OF).So that a big coincidence. LCM, Silsbee, PNG, Milburn are some tough team in this tourney and they all at the top. It doesn't make sense at all.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami