Liberty @ Anahuac Liberty WINS!!!!!!!!

Splitter

Arlando and brown played the big role arlando had 15 points and brown led all scores with 20 and brown hit the clutch freethrows to win it off of the steal he got. if arland can nkeep playing big in te post and brown play his rolw as senior leader they'll make it to the playoffs

yeah Arlando Sengal should be starting. I think he should have started last year, and YES if they keep giving him the ball inside it will take pressure off the guards and they will have a balance attack. Just hopefully they will keep playing as a team

What was Hemphill's record?

And, I thought that Orlando was starting - if he is not who is starting in front of him?  He has always been a solid rebounder and defensive player.  Should he have started last year - I don't know but he should have gotten a whole lot more playing time then he did. 

It does sound like they are playing more as a team this year then in the past and "if" they are feeding the low post it will open up the guards to have big games.  Over the last 2 -3 years that is what the Panthers lacked was a willingness to pass the ball down low - and Liberty had 2 players that could hold their own down low when they got the ball.

If they play as a team the playoffs are in their future.

GO PANTHERS

What was Hemphill's record?

And, I thought that Orlando was starting - if he is not who is starting in front of him?  He has always been a solid rebounder and defensive player.  Should he have started last year - I don't know but he should have gotten a whole lot more playing time then he did. 

It does sound like they are playing more as a team this year then in the past and "if" they are feeding the low post it will open up the guards to have big games.  Over the last 2 -3 years that is what the Panthers lacked was a willingness to pass the ball down low - and Liberty had 2 players that could hold their own down low when they got the ball.

If they play as a team the playoffs are in their future.

GO PANTHERS

Well last time I heard Josh White or Steven Gee was playing the low post in front of Arlando Sengal

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder