*HJ vs. LC-M/HJ WINS 58-52/Comments*

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fans being thrown out according to radio.

LCM has a couple vice principals that like to flex  thier muscles at these games and throw good kids and students out randomly because they cheer thier team on just like every other student section in the league. They wont handle real issues during school hours but they go to these games and run kids out for very little reason. Wonder why they cant build spirit at LCM ?  By the way it was a great game. congrats to HJ.

Congratulations to the LCM players and fans (at least the ones inside the gym) for bringing a lot of passion to the game tonight.  I didn't see or hear anyone on either side doing anything that warranted getting ejected, but I'm getting old, and my senses are slipping  >:(...  I don't know what foolishness was going on out in the parking lot, but shame on the responsible party(ies).  The cops don't need to be bothered with such nonsense.  I pray no one was badly hurt.

I am very proud of the way our Hawks responded to the challenge that horrible first quarter and that incompetent officiating crew created.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn