all of setx fans

we'd love for all you setx fans to come and help support the broncos friday night. wear your team colors to show them your support. will probably have one heck of a tailgate party going on. we need yalls support.  go broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!

plan on it. you gotta love em. there's so much teamwork amongst the players. the broncos are receving a tremendous amount of support from not just the home town crowd but from people all over the state. all i can say is support and show them they are doing this for everybody

plan on it. you gotta love em. there's so much teamwork amongst the players. the broncos are receving a tremendous amount of support from not just the home town crowd but from people all over the state. all i can say is support and show them they are doing this for everybody

we want to bring the trophy back to southeast texas. think this going to be getting tougher for the kids. they need everyones support. yes, you gotta love em  ;D

Will definitely try and make the game!  I'll be wearing PNG purple, should blend in pretty well (hehe).   ;D  Seriously, Dayton should take 'em and yes, would be nice to have the State trophy back in Southeast Texas!

Go Broncos !

THAT'S THE SPIRIT. WERA YOUR TEAM COLRS AND LETS SHOW WALLER WHAT SE TEXAS IS ALL ABOUT. LETS ROCK THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!  LETS MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

i have pulled for every s.e tex.team.i love the competition,sportsmanship,& you can not only wear your purp.png shirt,you can paint png on yor face & sit next to me.my football coach @ dayton ,coaches @ png-riley burnett.great man-great coach.hope to see his family there also.GO BRONCOS= THANKS RAIDERS= LA MARQUE took us out awhile back-tx,city did last year.WE ARE ON A MISSION>

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami