Regional Pre-Season Top 10 5A...Local Thoughts

WEST BROOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just watch them beat out an overrated Humble team and win this district. And oh yea, maybe they will do better against Katy this year. Mark my words, you heard it here by me first. West Brook- District Champs

Guest etbu

I dont think that people have put into consideration that Humble is losing some of their kids to the new school.

They are not loosing any seniors. Has WB ever beaten Humble?

they are losing Juinoirs though..... When is the last time you saw a full senior 5A varsity football team?????

WB has beaten Humble before, its been a while. But dont forget, this is a completely new and dominate football team.

Guest etbu

I am going to do some checking on Humble over the next week. I work out with a HOSS of a lineman from Humble in Kingwood. He and his father could not be nicer folks. He is getting looked at by some pretty big schools as a OL. I still say that Reggie Brown will have a great year at Rb for Humble. The last time I saw Humble play Wb was in a playoff game that Wb won in some cold weather. Leo Mills and David Givins played for Humble Humble that FLAT OUT CHOKED. Givins is not choking now with three super bowl rings. :lol: Granted Mills was playing on a bum knee and Givins broke his ankle in the second half. If that was not bad enough the TE dropped a td pass that would have would have won the game. Other than that they played a great game. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Guest etbu

they are losing Juinoirs though..... When is the last time you saw a full senior 5A varsity football team?????

WB has beaten Humble before' date=' its been a while. But dont forget, this is a completely new and dominate football team.[/quote']

Well Smitty there is always a first and you hit the jackpot on this one. I spoke to some of my people and they told me the following about Humble and Atascocita.

1. There is not one starter leaving Humble going to Atascocita.

2. The kids that are going to AHS are kids off of a 6-4 and 5-5 JV team.

3. The two middle schools that will feed AHS both had unbeaten freshman teams last year.

4. AHS will be decent in two years but until then NOT GOOD.

5. Humble and WB will fight it out for first and second place.

6. Humble weakness is Qb, WR's (BIG TIME) and Lbs.

7. They will have a really good d and o-line along with a good running game.

8. After this year Humble can kiss it GOODBYE due to AHS and the new school Fall Creek will dominate.

9. I hear that your people when and got the Coach out of Kelly along with a good Qb and they moved the former qb to running back. True or not?

10. Also you'all are starting to get alot of kids from Ozen coming back to the Brook.

11. Think that Lee, Kingwood or Memorial will fight it out for the third spot.

I use to follow Humble until my kids starting to play here in Huffman about seven years ago.

Thanks for the update on the Humble situation. I do definately aggree that Brook and Humble battle it out for the district title(PA will not be bad, actually they will be pretty good LOL). The main point of my previous point of view was that WB isnt getting the respect they deserve. Just wait b/c for the next few yers the Brook is going to be GOOD............. I played their last year, and the new coaching mentallity has made a world of difference.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124