Hitting Lessons...per BigNed.com

meat

I found this on BigNed.com baseball message board. I'm sure it isn't only restricted to NHS players. However, I could be wrong.

"It has come to my attention that former Bulldog, and current McNeese Cowboy, Ryan Brauninger will be offering hitting lessons over the Christmas Break. Now I am not related to Ryan, nor do I know him personally, but I know Ryan did wonders for my nephew this past summer when he played for the MC Babe Ruth All-Stars. The young man really knows hitting and knows how to get results out of his kids. He's young, energetic, and my nephew fell in love with him.  I think it would be great if some more of the current Bulldog players could get together and get a head start on the competition after missing the playoffs last year. We have tons of talent back this year and it has me really excited.

I'm not sure when the lessons will start, costs, or anything like that but my nephew just said that he was going to be taking from him for the next month or so. I'm sure the costs can't be that bad compared to what some of these other hitting instructors charge around the area. If anyone else can vouch for him, please feel free.

If anyone knows Ryan personally, I think it would be a good idea to tell him to post on here and possibly give an overview of what he teaches, dates he is available, and costs."

i played on that babe ruth team ryan coached and he is one of the best coaches i have played under...he really know how coach hitting and in a way that most kids can understand.......he brings a very high level of energy to every hitting session, he makes u always wanna be on or near a batting cage......

That's the same thing I keep hearing from a lot of people Horns4. I know he could hit growing up. I will probably try to get my son into a couple of his lessons. Does anyone know where I can find some contact information on Ryan? Also, who are some of the hitting instructors in the area?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn