PNG season OFF. MVP and DEF. MVP!!

Guest gladiator2

Guest gladiator2

First, congratulations to the entire PNG INDIAN football program for coming back from a disaterous start to the season and having to make changes to the offense and then taking off and having a very successful season. Ya'll could have given up after the first couple of weeks but through your strong determination, heart, and work ethic ya'll turned what could have been a bad season into a pretty good season. Good job guys!!

I just thought that I would put a post as who I believe was the MVP on both sides of the ball.

On offense it was pretty easy and you will be missed- Jake Hemmings

On defense it could have been between Zeke Schexnider and Brett Doty because each player has a motor like no other. Zeke was just an animal all year!! Brett Doty brought it every game on every play and he would be the type of player that I would like for my son to be like. He may not be blessed with every tool that makes you a D-1 player but he plays smart and just grinds it out every play. He was also the best reciever on the offensive side of the ball, just couldn't be the every down WR because he was so good on defense. When we needed a clutch catch Doty was the man because he does not DROP the ball. So my pick on defense which was very close - Brett Doty

This is just my opinion and thought maybe it would be something to talk about. All 3 players should be on the SUPER TEAM!!! (TOM & BOB)

Offense- Tatum. He may not have the stats like Hemmings, but his leadership was amazing. He kept his cool and lead his team to the second round like he was a 4 year starter. He was the most valuable player. But, Hemmings was definetly the most talented.

Defense- Zeke Shexneider. He was a BEAST at D-END. Got to the quaterback almost every play and was quick enough to stop backs form gettin outside. Hands down the defensive MVP.

Offense- Tatum. He may not have the stats like Hemmings, but his leadership was amazing. He kept his cool and lead his team to the second round like he was a 4 year starter. He was the most valuable player. But, Hemmings was definetly the most talented.

Defense- Zeke Shexneider. He was a BEAST at D-END. Got to the quaterback almost every play and was quick enough to stop backs form gettin outside. Hands down the defensive MVP.

I agree that Tatum did a great job of leading this team, but you gotta give the offensive MVP to Hemmings. He was a bull this season. I said from the very beginning that Doty was the best WR on this team if they would just throw him the ball. He is a great kid too.

No argument at all on defense. Zeke was a beast this season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124