• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• OF 3 straight bunts to start the game.  All reached. 
    • No crying here, I’ll deal with whatever happens, you should try to do the same. TDS is not wearing well on you.
    • Yep, that’s who it’s going to be in November because idiots nominated trump again which guaranteed a Biden win.    Rs had tons of choices… they picked the only one that has proven unable to beat Biden before.  So when Biden rolls again in 2024… “just deal with it.” Because stupid Dems didn’t give us Biden… Trump and his supporters gave us four years of Biden, and they’re about to give us four more years of Biden, and eventually Harris. Becuse they can’t get over the fact that their idol Trump got lucky in ‘16 and has lost every contest and trial since then.    Y’all will all be here in November crying “oh my!! Everybody else is so stupid! The guy who lost last time just lost again…. Because y’all are so stupid!” My only hope is that Trump gets beaten 70-30 so that the influence of the red-hatted morons finally disappears.    They’re just a bunch of losers. 
    • He can come on over to South Jefferson County 😁 we'll have a spot for him in Red, Black and Silver. 
    • Hasn't said yet. Waiting on the highest bidder. I predict this young man will attend more than 2 universities.