Kirbyville vs. China Spring....Friday, 7:30 at Kyle Field (Texas A&M) BROADCAST

Homer

gosh, this should be the Kirbyville Blow up there heads sports website. Cause thats all yall do is just talk on how good and how yall are gonna beat everyone, but well just see Friday when China Springs tear yall up.

bi polar.

LHSalumni, You are a piece of work, If your team was in the playoffs you would do the same thing. What do you expect them to say? How wonderful the China Spring Cougars are. If you cannot be supportive of the area teams try silence thats an option!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gosh, this should be the Kirbyville Blow up there heads sports website. Cause thats all yall do is just talk on how good and how yall are gonna beat everyone, but well just see Friday when China Springs tear yall up.

jealous.. and why change you mind?? are we talkin too much trash on a trash talking website??

and kville cheer is right.. wat you want us to do not root for our team and say how good the other one is??? dont think so..

One thing is for sure,  our fans will be out in numbers supporting our team and we will be heard........................Going for the victory.......

Be sure you wear your RED or BLACK and bring the noise makers!!!!!!!

GO MIGHTY WILDCATS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jealous.. and why change you mind?? are we talkin too much trash on a trash talking website??

and kville cheer is right.. wat you want us to do not root for our team and say how good the other one is??? dont think so..

well the wall yall put it. Is that Kirbyville is just GOD...and no body can beat them

Guest ST4life

YA AND THINK OF HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE AT THAT GAME TOO!! wowowowowowow!! AND KVILLE WOULD OWN WOS THIS TIME AROUND!! LIKE I SAID.. PAY BACK IS A "..WELL YA KNOW.."     BUT FIRST, GO CATS AND STANGS IN ROUND 3....

see what happens when you jump ahead  :D :D :D :D

The only place you rolled was home :o

Right.  Which you should know plenty about because that's exactly where you've been for the last few weeks....sittin' in your recliner, munchin' on potato chips, just wishin' you were still playing.  Sorry that didn't work out for you.  Now give credit where it's due.  ::)

Guest ST4life

Right.  Which you should know plenty about because that's exactly where you've been for the last few weeks....sittin' in your recliner, munchin' on potato chips, just wishin' you were still playing.  Sorry that didn't work out for you.  Now give credit where it's due.   ::)

i dont give no credit

21-3a district was weak this year anyway it was only a matter of time before everyone would lose

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086

• Which district has "shown unwillingness to build a championship program"?
    • And just for the record, there's a difference between running from competition and moving to another district because the one you are currently in has shown an unwillingness to build a championship program. Figured I'd clarify that before it came up. 
    • I will never understand the mindset of a parent who thinks teaching their kid to run from competition is what is "best for the kid". Stay and fight it out, if you lose the position, find somewhere else to contribute and help the team. This soft azz mindset is what is wrong with the younger generation and it's not even the kids fault. I am old enough to remember when football was a game that taught life concepts and grew boys into men. Now, it's just like every other sport and treated like a meal ticket for parents, regardless of what the underlying consequences of those decisions may be. Everyone looks for quick returns on investment instead of working to prepare these kids for the tough breaks in life. Makes me sad. 
    • I pulled into the bank drive-through to cash a check yesterday. Couldn’t figure out why they were closed. About an hour later I realized it was because of Juneteenth. Kind of ticked me off. I just wanted to cash a check. Hope that doesn’t make me racist.🤔
    • Partially true. God is omnipresent and loves us all the same. God is not distant, we are. We are the ones that stray away or outright reject him. It is up to us to turn to him. We must ask and knock.   Matthew 7:7-8 7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds;and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
  • Topics