Kirbyville vs. China Spring....Friday, 7:30 at Kyle Field (Texas A&M) BROADCAST

Homer

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pep Rally 6:30 Thursday Night. Supposed to be outside by the field.. I THINK. don't quote me.

That's what the paper says too.  Suppose to be something on the JumboTron....Highlights, etc.  Hope everyone can come out and show their support.  Thanks in advance.  Go Wildcats!

Im sick of yall Kirbyville people being so cocky and having the big head. Yeah history and tradition matters, but yall just recently have started being good back in 2004 when yall made the playoffs or in 2002 the was the first time yall made it since 1988. Yall have no class at all thats whats wrong with yall. Thats why people don't respect Kirbyville

Im sick of yall Kirbyville people being so cocky and having the big head. Yeah history and tradition matters, but yall just recently have started being good back in 2004 when yall made the playoffs or in 2002 the was the first time yall made it since 1988. Yall have no class at all thats whats wrong with yall. Thats why people don't respect Kirbyville

Excuse me but what has Liberty done lately......OH crap I am defending Kville somebody call a Doctor ;D ;D ;D :D :D

the liberty players this year were one to the worst ones running their mouths this year.

and liberty says that we dont have class?

and they went to state before... which one of the players that they have now are on that "state team".

Yale University USED to be great. USED TO DOMINATE. lol.

the seniors that are on the kville team ? this is what ? their 11th playoff game to BE IN? yeah. it is

o thats y kville kills yall everytime we play yall.. haha... i would keep my mouth shut atleast we go to the playoffs.. HA..your just jealous that kville made it to the third round..

Guest kvillecheer

excuse me sir. but we have improved on our cocky-ness since the beginning of the season. and its people like YOU that make us WANT to be cocky. i'm sorry you feel this way. maybe you should get to know us beofre you judge us.

gosh, this should be the Kirbyville Blow up there heads sports website. Cause thats all yall do is just talk on how good and how yall are gonna beat everyone, but well just see Friday when China Springs tear yall up.

Did you happen to notice the big cheezy grin icon after the sentence?  We are having fun and you seem to be the one getting ur panties in a bunch!!  I'm not even going to waste my time on you!  Go Wildcats!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami