Kirbyville vs. China Spring....Friday, 7:30 at Kyle Field (Texas A&M) BROADCAST

Homer

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YA I KNOW.. IM PRETTY PUMPED ABOUT THAT..

** FOR SOME REASON, A COUPLE OF YEARS BACK I WAS THERE FOR CHEERLEADING CAMP, SOMEONE FROM A&M TOLD ME THAT A GUY FROM KVILLE DONATED MONEY TO BUILD THE NEWEST SEATING SECTION AT KYLE FIELD.. DONT KNOW IF THAT WAS JUST A RUMOR OR WAT.. **

That person told you right.  I believe the last name of that person was Richardson.  He donated the bulk of the bulk of the money that went to the "Zone". 

Guest kvillecheer

HAHA LOL I KNEW THAT WAS COMING.. HAHA.. PEP RALLY??  WAT TIME??

Pep Rally 6:30 Thursday Night. Supposed to be outside by the field.. I THINK. don't quote me.

Pep Rally 6:30 Thursday Night. Supposed to be outside by the field.. I THINK. don't quote me.

OK I MIGHT COME BUT I HAVE CLASS THE NEXT DAY AT 9 SOOOO ILL SEE WAT I CAN DO..

If some of you Kville fans have never been in Kyle Field get ready!  It is an amazing place to see a game!  Too bad we can't fill it to capacity! ;D

I KNOW THEY WILL FEEL LIKE LITTLE ANTS RUNNING AROUND. GO GET EM CATS!!

That person told you right.  I believe the last name of that person was Richardson.  He donated the bulk of the bulk of the money that went to the "Zone". 

YA THATS THE LAST NAME.. I JUST THINK THATS AWESOME!! MUST BE NICE..

Guest TravelingBandsman

This would would be a good one to watch, however I'm going to the Dayton game on Friday after my classes. I may even drop by the Lumberton game if it's still going on by the time ours is over. College Station and Hunstville just too far away for me.

OK I MIGHT COME BUT I HAVE CLASS THE NEXT DAY AT 9 SOOOO ILL SEE WAT I CAN DO..

I KNOW THEY WILL FEEL LIKE LITTLE ANTS RUNNING AROUND. GO GET EM CATS!!

YA THATS THE LAST NAME.. I JUST THINK THATS AWESOME!! MUST BE NICE..

Yeah, the owner of the company that I work for is an alumni and also donated alot of money(lets just say in the neighborhood of $20mil)to A&M.  His name is on about 3-4 buildings on campus.  Including the new Athletic Complex. 

I agree

thanks coop... lol.. this is sooo off of the topic, but i member meeting you for the first time in like the 4th grade(???) coop.. you were pretty durn funny when you came up there too.. haha. meeting you was pretty cool cuz i always saw you on tv and you were famous to a little kid.. haha sorry just remembered that..

but china springs has more...they have been to the state title game in their history...what about kirbyville

NOPE BUT HOW LONG AGO????  ALL IM SAYING IS KVILLE HAS CAME A LONG WAY FROM WHAT THEY WERE IN THE PAST AND HAVE TEAMS THAT HAVE BEEN VERY COMPETIVE IN THE STATE TITLE RUN SO JUST GIVE THEM CATS SOME SUPPORT!!!!! GO WILDCATS!!!!!! :o :o

Guest kvillecheer

but china springs has more...they have been to the state title game in their history...what about kirbyville

nobody cares about their history. seriously likes like someone caring about how many times i use the bathroom a day..??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami