Do This WO-S And You WIN

skipper

#1 Play Hard Nose Football  Like You Never Played Before BE Wild Stick The Silver And Blue Helments On The Numbers Play With (FIRE IN YOUR EYES). #2 Play Ball Control #3 Play LIGHTS OUT DEFENSE. #4 PLAY SMART FOOTBALL

Good advise! I think we still need to take some shots down the field though so they won't feel that they can just stack the box against us.

my friends at kirbyville you guys are winners always have played with lots of heart. you guys will WIN your game  just play your game and go home with a smile on your face my best to all of you. as for wo-s i am from the old school i love it when you have 2nd and short all night long. when i was at stark back in the good old days we liked the very short pass 6 yrs and that makes it 2nd and short.when you keep doing this type of stuff it opens up alot of other stuff later down the line.the 6yrd stuff DRIVES the DC crazy belive me been there done that

my friends at kirbyville you guys are winners always have played with lots of heart. you guys will WIN your game  just play your game and go home with a smile on your face my best to all of you. as for wo-s i am from the old school i love it when you have 2nd and short all night long. when i was at stark back in the good old days we liked the very short pass 6 yrs and that makes it 2nd and short.when you keep doing this type of stuff it opens up alot of other stuff later down the line.the 6yrd stuff DRIVES the DC crazy belive me been there done that

Thanks skipper i will be there 2nite shown some support for them stangs!!!!

My Hats Off To The WO-S Coaching Staff.You Got The Kids Ready For Giddings And The Young Men Did What Thay Had To Do To Win.I Was In Shock When I Saw The Size Of Giddings Very Very Huges Hi School Football Team Scared The (H) Out Of Me lol.Giddings Was Very Very Fast Football Team But The Young Men  Steped It Up And Did A Super Job Slowing Down The Speed And The Power Runnung Of Giddings Most Of The Night Job Well Done Young Men.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124