*Jasper 49 Splendora 14 Final/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Scoring summary

JAS -- Dominique Bailey 3-yard run. PAT Failed kick ( ), 07:48, 1st.

JAS -- Dominique Bailey 34-yard pass to Kwame Spikes. PAT Kick ( David Beck ), 11:53, 2nd.

JAS -- Dominique Bailey 39-yard pass to Malcolm Bronson. PAT Kick ( David Beck ), 07:50, 2nd.

JAS -- Dominique Bailey 45-yard pass to William Brooks. PAT 2 Pt Run ( AJ Bronson ), 05:31, 2nd.

JAS -- Dominique Bailey 52-yard pass to Malcolm Bronson. PAT Kick ( David Beck ), 03:05, 2nd.

SPL -- Josh Ables 3-yard run. PAT Kick ( Drew Purdy ), 00:13, 2nd.

JAS -- Dominique Bailey 3-yard run. PAT Kick ( David Beck ), 09:05, 3rd.

JAS -- Dominique Bailey 73-yard run. PAT Kick ( David Beck ), 06:45, 3rd.

SPL -- Josh Ables 1-yard run. PAT Kick ( Drew Purdy ), 02:39, 4th.

Game Notables and Highlights

Jaspher Sophmore quarterback Dominique Bailey accoutned for 393 yards total offense rushing for 129 and three touchdowns and throwing for 264 yards and 4 touchdowns.

Splendora ventured deep in to Jasper territory on their first two possesions but did not score

Scoring summary

JAS -- Dominique Bailey 3-yard run. PAT Failed kick ( ), 07:48, 1st.

JAS -- Dominique Bailey 34-yard pass to Kwame Spikes. PAT Kick ( David Beck ), 11:53, 2nd.

JAS -- Dominique Bailey 39-yard pass to Malcolm Bronson. PAT Kick ( David Beck ), 07:50, 2nd.

JAS -- Dominique Bailey 45-yard pass to William Brooks. PAT 2 Pt Run ( AJ Bronson ), 05:31, 2nd.

JAS -- Dominique Bailey 52-yard pass to Malcolm Bronson. PAT Kick ( David Beck ), 03:05, 2nd.

SPL -- Josh Ables 3-yard run. PAT Kick ( Drew Purdy ), 00:13, 2nd.

JAS -- Dominique Bailey 3-yard run. PAT Kick ( David Beck ), 09:05, 3rd.

JAS -- Dominique Bailey 73-yard run. PAT Kick ( David Beck ), 06:45, 3rd.

SPL -- Josh Ables 1-yard run. PAT Kick ( Drew Purdy ), 02:39, 4th.

Game Notables and Highlights

Jaspher Sophmore quarterback Dominique Bailey accoutned for 393 yards total offense rushing for 129 and three touchdowns and throwing for 264 yards and 4 touchdowns.

Splendora ventured deep in to Jasper territory on their first two possesions but did not score

and somebody posted on the Downlow that Jasper did not have a passing game!  ::)

did we just see a "monster" in the making?  :)

According to the Enterprise Jasper had 518-total yards. 269-yards rushing and 249-yards passing.

"Jasper sophmore quarterback Dominique Bailey accounted for 393 yards total offense and seven touchdowns." Enterprise  :o

Now that I am finished eating my crow for lunch today and have a chance to post on here, just wanted to say that Jasper is the real deal.  I don't think that game could have turned out any other way than Jasper winning.  Speed, Size, Strength, and Aggressivness!!!  Wow!  you guys have it all.  Now that yall have beat my favorites I will be pulling for yall the rest of the way.  Good luck fellas yall played a heck of a game and showed great sportsmanship while doing it.  To the Cats.  Get ready for next year, yall will be young and are going to need to hit the weight room and get faster.  Keep your heads up and work hard. 

I was at that game and if Splendora would have scored after their first two drives may have turned out different. None the less Cats had a great season and get'em next year.

Now that I am finished eating my crow for lunch today and have a chance to post on here, just wanted to say that Jasper is the real deal.  I don't think that game could have turned out any other way than Jasper winning.  Speed, Size, Strength, and Aggressivness!!!  Wow!  you guys have it all.  Now that yall have beat my favorites I will be pulling for yall the rest of the way.  Good luck fellas yall played a heck of a game and showed great sportsmanship while doing it.  To the Cats.  Get ready for next year, yall will be young and are going to need to hit the weight room and get faster.  Keep your heads up and work hard. 

Thanks for coming back for your crow.  You are a class act.  Good luck to Splendora in the future!  Obviously, you had a well coached team.  :)

Thanks for coming back for your crow.  You are a class act.  Good luck to Splendora in the future!  Obviously, you had a well coached team.   :)

yes! the crew at Splendora are all class acts.  They did a heck of a job coaching those guys up this year.  Is Jasper pretty young? I know the QB is but if yall have some younger kids on that group yall could be even better next year.  That's scary.

yes! the crew at Splendora are all class acts.  They did a heck of a job coaching those guys up this year.  Is Jasper pretty young? I know the QB is but if yall have some younger kids on that group yall could be even better next year.  That's scary.

there are some key seniors, but quite a few key underclassmen also.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed