Kountze vs. New Waverely Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Sportsman the game was pretty good. Kountze jumped off to a slow start was down 10-4 2 minutes into the game. Led by Dontae Barnes and Devin Bray kountze came back and by the 4th Quarter they had took a 4 pt lead. Then kountze spreaded Goodrich out and took some time off the clock.With Kountze up by 1  Goodrich then Fouled with just 4 Seconds left in the game and Kountze had 2 Freethrows missed both and Goodrich player took the ball down and pump faked in the corner right outside the paint and threw it up and made it. This was a very controsversial game. But Overall Kountze did some good things and did some bad things. Too many turnovers gots to get them down and look to feed Dontae and Devin Earlier in the game because those 2 are gonna be unstoppable come District. But Kountze isn't really hanging on this lost because they know they have the #7 team in 2AA coming to Kountze Tuesday. But I saw that Roster and New Waverly Has a Big Team but all players are between 6-0 and 6-3. Goodrich has some bigger size.

I still think Kountze is the favorite at home.The only thing I disagree with Dwag52 on is the key piece to the puzzle.In my opinion the lions success will depend on Domingo Smith and Dontae Barnes.When they are successful this year it will be because of the defensive pressure,scoring in transition.They have never relied on a half court game.Before everyone burys them remember Smith and Barnes were playing football a week ago.They will be fine and they are just about impossible to beat in Kountze.

your right it does depends on Domingo a little because he had a bad game against Goodrich and fouled out halfway thru the 4th quarter but Dontae has been the key when no one has been hitting he has come thru and Devin Bray is going to be Devin Bray. He Started off slow but picked it up for 3 quarters.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• He wasn’t fired, he was reassigned and people get reassigned all the time. If he was actually fired, then you would have a point, but he wasn’t fired. Based on the information presented here no way this would stand if they fired him and he lawyered up. 
    • I heard the assistant was going to get this job and assume it was referring to the old Vidor coach, Nate Smith.  I always thought he did more with less at Vidor and can't help but think he shares some responsibility in Vidor's recent success. 
    • Classic Bridge City.  Always someone else's fault, refs/umpires cheated, AD with an agenda, yada, yada, yada.  As far as I can tell it's damn near impossible to get fired at these schools so when someone does get fired, it's usually something.  Drama at Bridge City is a constant.  The guy did a good job coaching basketball and I'm sure he'll continue that somewhere else.  Time to move on.
    • Abreu is back at 1st. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
    • New Human “Vaccines” Are Already Developed and Stockpiled for a Pandemic Flu That Doesn’t Even Exist Yet!  New vaccines for pandemic bird flu have already been developed and stockpiled by the U.S. government. These new vaccines were not designed for birds and other animals, where the current strain of bird flu is spreading. Even though this strain of bird flu has not even been transmitted from human-to-human, there is already a new supply of H5N1 vaccines and other mRNA “bird flu” vaccines in the works. This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
  • Topics