*Hardin 51 Hemphill 28 Final/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Scoring summary

HEM -- Alfredo Bennett 21-yard run. PAT Kick ( Chris Burdette ), 08:04, 1st.

HAR -- Jordan Nolan 11-yard pass to Daniel Marsh. PAT Kick ( Daniel Marsh ), 07:00, 1st.

HAR -- Jordan Nolan 29-yard pass to Daniel Marsh. PAT Failed 2 Pt Run ( ), 09:14, 2nd.

HEM -- Rhett Smith 1-yard run. PAT Kick ( Chris Burdette ), 04:39, 2nd.

HAR -- Jordan Nolan 39-yard pass to Daniel Marsh. PAT 2 Pt Pass (Daniel Marsh from Jordan Nolan), 11:22, 3rd.

HAR -- Jordan Nolan 59-yard pass to Daniel Marsh. PAT 2 Pt Run ( Jordan Nolan ), 05:32, 3rd.

HEM -- Luke Hall 31-yard pass to Rhett Smith. PAT Failed 2 Pt Run ( ), 01:37, 3rd.

HAR -- John Stelly 3-yard run. PAT 2 Pt Run ( Mitch Villemez ), 00:15, 3rd.

HAR -- Jordan Nolan 13-yard run. PAT Failed 2 Pt Pass ( ), 09:23, 4th.

HEM -- Cody Lindsey Fumble recovery. PAT Failed 2 Pt Run ( ), 07:32, 4th.

HAR -- John Stelly 8-yard run. PAT 2 Pt Run ( Jordan Nolan ), 04:05, 4th

You guys rocked tonight - what a game - the defense really stepped it up and shut Hemphill down several times. The offense was on - a few drop passes and a few questionalbe calls but all in all a great game. HISTORY - the Hardin Hornets won District (when only one team could win or go to the play-offs) in 1974 - they were beat in the first round of play-offs that year. TONIGHT this team made history for our school - first ever playoff win. HORNETS YOU ROCK - can't wait until next week.

[move]FEEL THE STING[/move]

Hardin will play Crawford, probably next Friday, either in Crosby or Dayton.  This is what I heard.

Hardin came out determined and ready to play.  Hemphill plays an offense that reminded me somewhat of the Buna offense, but more sweeps and stuff like that.  Hardin played great on both sides of the ball.  They were the more physical team tonight.  I saw some really nice hard clean tackles.  Only thing I didn't like was the 3rd down conversions by Hemphill.  It seemed like every time we stopped them on 1st and 2nd,  they would convert a long 3rd into a first down. 

Oh, well...I can't complain too much because this Hornet team really brought their game tonight.  I am proud of them!!!!

You guys rocked tonight - what a game - the defense really stepped it up and shut Hemphill down several times. The offense was on - a few drop passes and a few questionalbe calls but all in all a great game. HISTORY - the Hardin Hornets won District (when only one team could win or go to the play-offs) in 1974 - they were beat in the first round of play-offs that year. TONIGHT this team made history for our school - first ever playoff win. HORNETS YOU ROCK - can't wait until next week.

[move]FEEL THE STING[/move]

Funny thing about that historical tidbit is that Coach Haynes was the QB of that 1974 team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83