Nederland vs. Anahuac Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Guest Ricthepic

Congrats to the Dogs on the win vs. BH. I do have a question. Why are the Nederland Bulldogs with all this experience and playoff talk playing the Anahuac Panters a not very good 2A? Doesn't appear the Dogs are trying to get ready for a tough district by playing 2A's. I really question the scheduling of this game.

Congrats to the Dogs on the win vs. BH. I do have a question. Why are the Nederland Bulldogs with all this experience and playoff talk playing the Anahuac Panters a not very good 2A? Doesn't appear the Dogs are trying to get ready for a tough district by playing 2A's. I really question the scheduling of this game.

There may have been obligations from the prior coach or coach just needed an opponent for this week and couldn't find one.  I really don't know.  Having a game even against a 2A school is better than no game at all.

Nederland plays Spring and WOS next week.  Schedules tend to mirror year after year and it takes more than one year to filter in the quality programs. The Dogs will be competitive but still have to prove they deserve the playoff talk.

Guest HoopsDad

Maybe Anahuac called and scheduled the Dogs? At this point in time, competition helps, but so does repetition. If you can't have one, get the other.

After Anahuac's win, maybe Nederland needs to schedule more 24-AA Teams, pretty good teams in this District.

No team should be sold short based on classification.  Anahuac is an athletic physical team who has been coached well.  They'll be successful.  Nederland has yet to play a solid game but pre-district is the time to have games like their first two.  They have the talent and will hopefully get some consistent play going.  Missed free throws are killing them. >:(  I've got faith they'll get on the right track.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476