A positive Vidor comment......

akifan94

I had meant to post this earlier but never got around to it. I just want to say thanks to the folks over at Vidor for allowing a prayer to be said before the game with PN-G. I know some people might not agree with it and their are laws and what not, but it was refreshing to me to hear a prayer coming over the loud speakers before a high school football game again.

I had meant to post this earlier but never got around to it. I just want to say thanks to the folks over at Vidor for allowing a prayer to be said before the game with PN-G. I know some people might not agree with it and their are laws and what not, but it was refreshing to me to hear a prayer coming over the loud speakers before a high school football game again.

I totally agree!  It was wonderful to hear a prayer again before a game, being said by a high school student.  Also, Vidor DEFINITELY has the BEST homecoming halftime of any school I have ever been too!  Keep it up and I feel certain you will be in the playoffs in the very near future!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami