Sabine Pass

Guest dallascowboy28

Guest dallascowboy28

Is gonna run right on thru to a playoff spot this year, better yet, THE DIVISION, yes i said it, the whole dang division, print it in three inch bold print letters, TOOO MUCH talent is coming up from the JV who only lost to Big Sandy and High Islands varsity, HOW BOUT DEM SHARKS! COMIN FOR BLOOD SON, LIKE BOOST MOBILE, WHERE U AT KID? HUH, DEM BOYS GOOD!!! AND THE COWBOYS GONNA MAKE THE SUPERBOWL, WHAT NOW SON? POP GOES THE WEASEL CUZ THE WEASEL GO POP!!!

Guest dallascowboy28

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D WHAT  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

what'd'you mean "what"? CAN YOU READ? NEED SOME HOOKED ON PHONICS? I MEANT WHAT I POSTED AND I POSTED WHAT I MEANT!  TAKE IT HOW YOU WANT, I DONT CARE, DONT KNOW YOU AND DONT WANT TO BUT YOU JUST WAIT MY FRIEND, POP GOES THE WEASEL CUZ THE WEASEL GO POP AND WHEN THE WEASEL GO POP IT STOP AND DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT!!!!!!1

Guest orangeman

Big Sandy will beat SP by at least 25 to 30 points both times they play them. West Hardin and Big Sandy beat SP by about 60 last year. Now I have no doubt SP will be improved this year; after all there is only one way to go. However, "dallascowboy28" doesn't really understand what he's talking about, and I'm afraid he's in for a rude awakening when BS rolls into town. I guess I can at least appreciate the new found optimism that seems to be coming from the Sabine Pass basketball program. Who's the coach there this year. Is it still Brewer?

:-X :-X :-X :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better! "dallascowboy28" you have definitly outdone your counterpart "ima shark"!!!! Do they intentionally make fools of themselves on here for fun, my only explanation is that they thrive on embarassment. I can only imagine the "talent" that lost to High Islands Varsity!!! This is good stuff man, I am speechless but at the same time, I'm having a hard time controlling my laughter and outbursts. With all this said there is only one thing I can agree with him on and that is the Cowboys are going to make the Superbowl and hopefully win it all.

Guest dallascowboy28

Nothings wrong down here in Sabine, brewer's no longer here. a younger, more demanding coach holds the reigns, the varsity has changed completely, talent level gone way up on varsity, Change is here, our coach will have em right, all they have to do is play their game

Guest orangeman

Maybe "Ima shark" & "dallascowboy28"  know something we all don't, or maybe they've lost their minds. But to their credit they do have me at least a little bit interested to see what comes out of the Sabine Pass basketball program this year. Maybe the combination of new talent and a new coach is just what SP needs to get that program turned around. Sometimes a new voice with new direction and goals is just what a team needs to get rolling. So at this point I will at least say that it is possible that SP may have a good team this year that will suprise some people. But until it happens on the court, I would still place them just above High Island and Evadale. I guess we'll all learn a little bit more real soon.

Big Sandy, Hull Daisetta and West Hardin are good programs and will most likely be the favorites, now because i go to sabine and know whats going on and I know how the players from the JV did last year, (lost 3 games total, won a 3-A b-ball JV tourament defeating Buna in the final game by about 20) I have every reason to be optimistic about this season, barring injury, we will be strong contenders for a playoff spot, it will be tough, but i am confident in them that they will turn some heads, last year was not a good year for the varsity team, i know the game changes from JV to varsity but these guys have been waiting all their lives for this moment and what a better way to do it than be a huge underdog that grinds it out, good luck to all the other teams

oh and DALLAS WILL BE 8-1 SUNDAY VS THE GIANTS, HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!

Big Sandy, Hull Daisetta and West Hardin are good programs and will most likely be the favorites, now because i go to sabine and know whats going on and I know how the players from the JV did last year, (lost 3 games total, won a 3-A b-ball JV tourament defeating Buna in the final game by about 20) I have every reason to be optimistic about this season, barring injury, we will be strong contenders for a playoff spot, it will be tough, but i am confident in them that they will turn some heads, last year was not a good year for the varsity team, i know the game changes from JV to varsity but these guys have been waiting all their lives for this moment and what a better way to do it than be a huge underdog that grinds it out, good luck to all the other teams

oh and DALLAS WILL BE 8-1 SUNDAY VS THE GIANTS, HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!

yeah, had to change accounts

Is gonna run right on thru to a playoff spot this year, better yet, THE DIVISION, yes i said it, the whole dang division, print it in three inch bold print letters, TOOO MUCH talent is coming up from the JV who only lost to Big Sandy and High Islands varsity, HOW BOUT DEM SHARKS! COMIN FOR BLOOD SON, LIKE BOOST MOBILE, WHERE U AT KID? HUH, DEM BOYS GOOD!!! AND THE COWBOYS GONNA MAKE THE SUPERBOWL, WHAT NOW SON? POP GOES THE WEASEL CUZ THE WEASEL GO POP!!!

yes im from sabine pass but dude that was the dumbest post ive ever read on this site

last two lines was not necessary

lets have a good season

yes im from sabine pass but dude that was the dumbest post ive ever read on this site

last two lines was not necessary

lets have a good season

i agree with ghostt...let's just have a good season. talkin noise is a waste of time unless you can prove it.an from the past year we havnt been able to prove it so other teams like BS,WH,HD who have already earn the respect and playoff spot that i desire so much has the rights to down size our team. the only way to fight back is to work hard and win games just like they  did.

LIke I said on another thread.  WIn first and then talk.  This district has teams that have won so you crowing doesn't change the fact that Sabine Pass has always been a doormat.  West Hardin is coming off a successful season. Evadale, while down now has historically been a very strong program and has a state championship, Big Sandy is always strong.  HD, tough.  Spurger, tough.  These teams have been there, done that.  Go to the playoffs just once and you'll get some respect.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086

• I will never understand why someone cares what decisions a family makes regarding their own child? Maybe Joe Burrow learns great life lessons from burning up all his eligibility sitting behind Justin Fields at Ohio State but I’m sure him and his family feel like they made the right decision by transferring to LSU, becoming the #1 pick and now being the highest paid QB in NFL history. Same for Kyler Murray, Baker Mayfield and Jalen Hurts at their first stops.    I think it was more beneficial for Reggie Branch to transfer to Crosby and end up having an opportunity to play for a state title versus staying at GCM and learning life lessons while he loses and probably doesn’t go D1 because his team is a perennial loser. If Robinson throws for 2k yards this year it’s going to be a lot better for his recruitment purposes than sitting on the bench at BH, not to mention he’s going to get significant looks because of the kids he’s on the team with and the offers/commitments they’ve already made. He’s not being taught to run from competition, he’s being taught to gamble on himself just like all those other guys I mentioned did. 
    • You have found Utopia. I live in the real world.
    • Every Yuppie wants one.  Give me a V-8 with loud pipes, and they can have their electric vehicles.  Was working a major incident one day and we had a road blocked off.  Police vehicles with lights going and a kid pulls up in a Tesla.  He - let me stress that HE is sobbing uncontrollably because he is at 5% battery life and HAS to go down the road we have blocked to get to a charging station.  He pulled over and literally threw a temper tantrum because we would not let him through.  
    • Have you noticed that it's always the libs that bring up race?  For a long time now whenever a lib is losing an argument or have nothing else to say they bring up racism.  Or something silly like institutional racism.  LOL!
    • Ha!  Whatever that means!  
  • Topics