*East Chambers 57 Hardin 29 FINAL/COMMENTS*

Yeah Once again GOOD LUCK to all of our district playoff teams from Kountze! Ya'll showed great sportsmanship to us when we played ya'll (wish I could say that for everyone in our district... cough cough... Deweyville) and I hope ya'll have great post seasons. I hope ya'll go deep.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Once again GOOD LUCK to all of our district playoff teams from Kountze! Ya'll showed great sportsmanship to us when we played ya'll (wish I could say that for everyone in our district... cough cough... Deweyville) and I hope ya'll have great post seasons. I hope ya'll go deep.

Quit crying about getting physically whipped throughout the game, common theme this year, if you can't take the hits go play golf.

For me to point out an exceptional play is not gloating by my standards it is giving credit where credit is due.

sorry, the play wasn't exceptional and it wasn't even a hit.  Receiver slipped and DB covered him as he fell.

Now if you had said that #15 ran wild and made some good yards after contact, I would have agreed.  That boy is a hoss!!  To me, he was the most impressive Buc out there.  Give credit to him and not to TT. 

sorry, the play wasn't exceptional and it wasn't even a hit.  Receiver slipped and DB covered him as he fell.

Now if you had said that #15 ran wild and made some good yards after contact, I would have agreed.  That boy is a hoss!!  To me, he was the most impressive Buc out there.  Give credit to him and not to TT. 

You are right Dante Raymond is the kids name and that was his personal best game of the season not to take anything away from him he is a great player but to base your opinion of Tramain Thomas on that game would be foolish (not saying that you are or arent) because he was far from his normal self but had a decent game.

You are right Dante Raymond is the kids name and that was his personal best game of the season not to take anything away from him he is a great player but to base your opinion of Tramain Thomas on that game would be foolish (not saying that you are or arent) because he was far from his normal self but had a decent game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83