KOUNTZE Vs HJ SCRIMMAGE

and then you woke up.... kountze wins by fewer than 10 points (we still have our PG and Forward playing football)

Why would you think Kountze would win this?  Only Brey has any experience and he never played without 3 or 4 D1 players on the court. You guys are kidding yourselves.

I'm sure they will play it like a real game, but your right there won't be any winners or losers here just some hard work and good bball.HJ will have most of there top kids and Kountze will be missing several.If both teams have all there players HJ wins by 10,in this scrimmage its the Hawks by 20.

This is very Funny. Kountze Have 3 Good Players playing Football right now but Not there Best player. Hardin Jefferson have most of there team but Trey Burrel is still in Football. Kountze has 6 of ther 10 players right now. would be 7 but one is hurt right now. I got to say kountze will win this one with the shooters and no one to stop Devin Bray on the Block.  Kountze by 15

I wrote down the score after each quarter:

22-11

51-27

71-39

88-52

HJ in control from start to finish.  The JV kids played as great as the starters did.  Way to fly to the ball, Hawks!  When HJ gets Trey, Elliot, Jacobey, and Big Jake back from football, man, they're going to be really, really athletic.

Nice to see the Hawk Hecklers in such fine form.  This is going to be another really fun year.  Go Hawks!

Great to finally get to watch some hoops.HJ played very good defensively tonight and Sungren played very well on the block.When they pick up a little depth at the post from the football team they are gonna be a lot of fun to watch.They struggled a little from the free throw line but other than that they looked very good.If there is a better small school team in setexas right now I haven't seen them.Kountze will be fine once they get a couple of key pieces from the football team.It's real early but both clubs played hard tonight and put on a pretty good show.And SETXSLAM is right on about the score I had it by quarters also.Good job Hawks,I hope I get to catch a few more games this season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder