How did everyone do this weekend? DEER

bronco1

Guest beat-em_deep

We had alot of good deer moving this weekend down south.  My buddies kid shot a nice 8 point that is leading Los Cazadores big 8 contest.  His name is Palmer and as of today he is in 1st place.  Here is the link -

http://www.loscazadorescontest.com/category.asp?contest_id=10&division_id=1002&category_id=8&cat_div_id=1723

Thats a nice buck

• 2 weeks later...

Gringo, that is a great deer...did he bust 160"?  I am headed to Maverick county tomorrow evening and the moon is good, the weather is getting cold and the bucks are about to move.

Thanks txstar - 158 BC, 6 1/2yrs, dressed 172lbs, Maverick county.  My buddy got a 167 4/8 (Cazadores scored).  I think it's still a little early for down there but they are starting to move pretty good - this weekend should be real good.  I'll be back down there on the 20th.

Guest beat-em_deep

didnt see anything saturday evening but sunday morning i saw 8 does and a nubbing buck and when i got to the camp there were about 50 hogs at about 200 yards so i shot one. Sunday evening scared 6 deer off the food plot when i drove up to the stand didnt see anything after that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami