How about the BC Freshmen vs. WOS?

Im typing it dosn't have to be college righting is that all you can come back to is correcting my spelling so your agreeing with what i said about being "scared"(there you go i spelt it right) I thought teachers were supose to be mature

Oh, yes, Punkin. We're "scard" of a team that has never - and probably WILL NEVER - beat us at the varsity level. It's a shame that your varsity probably would lose to both our freshmen and your freshmen, but I hope you can at least take some comfort from the fact that BC is close enough to WO-S that some people around the state will associate you with us out of ignorance.

On another topic, I keep hearing all this criticism of WO-S's academics, but I think I'm faring pretty well, and if I were a BCISD board member, I'd lobby for some "assassin" to destroy your computer.

in uther werds i thank u shud not tipe so much cuz u sound dumb as ah box uh racuun hare.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People like you is why we hate BC. All yall do is make excuses and try to put us down. BC has NEVER beat WOS and wont for a LONG LONG time if at all. Jealous?  You should be. I was hoping we would call the dogs off at halftime, but with your moronic remark's, I think we should bring the pain. >:(

HAHAHAH WOW!!!! THIS IS THE BIGGEST LOAD OF STUFF I'VE EVER HEARD OF!!! All WOS does is talk bull on how they are supposedly the best team in SETX... so dont come on here saying we try to put yall down and make excuses for us going on an 0-10 season because you have NO IDEA what your even talking about. and personally i will be watching yall in the playoffs because i want to see how far yall can go because yall do have some GREAT games...

all i can say is Next Year WILL be a different season... we will come back from this.

Oh, yes, Punkin. We're "scard" of a team that has never - and probably WILL NEVER - beat us at the varsity level. It's a shame that your varsity probably would lose to both our freshmen and your freshmen, but I hope you can at least take some comfort from the fact that BC is close enough to WO-S that some people around the state will associate you with us out of ignorance.

On another topic, I keep hearing all this criticism of WO-S's academics, but I think I'm faring pretty well, and if I were a BCISD board member, I'd lobby for some "assassin" to destroy your computer.

in uther werds i thank u shud not tipe so much cuz u sound dumb as ah box uh racuun hare.

UH OHHHHH!!!! Its serious now, 92 pulled out "Punkin"    :o

You need to get more than 16 posts before you start running your mouth on here. Im sure all your crying is entertaining people. I just dont like the fact that all of you BC people always think yall are better than us. Im not talking about sports either. Do I have a chip on my sholder? Yep, I sure do. It seems every year, all yall do is try to bash us in anyway you can. I take offense to this. Just like the "I dont talk to kickers" remark. Why? Are you better than me because I am kicker? Typical BC. I am defending my team and community to your "childish" comments. If what you said was intended for humor, then maybe I am out of place. If that is the case than I apologize. I like to have fun on here just like evryone else, but you dont need to attack my fellow Mustang bretheren. By the way, Im not a "child" and my "aptitude" is just fine. I will leave it at that, but if I have to "cross the line" to expose your true intentions, I will. 8)

i will have to agree with you on one part... We are better than yall to a sense.... BC doesn't have players getting on these forums and talking trash to the opposing team... I thought lumberton was bad with all this but WOS takes the prize.. good day.

Who said anything about academics i sure didnt and sorry gets some glasses old man because i didnt type any thing like that up there^

i will have to agree with you on one part... We are better than yall to a sense.... BC doesn't have players getting on these forums and talking trash to the opposing team... I thought lumberton was bad with all this but WOS takes the prize.. good day.

Wait, before you tuck feather and run---how can you determine if the people from WOS talking "truth" on here are actually players???

Wait, before you tuck feather and run---how can you determine if the people from WOS talking "truth" on here are actually players???

im so sorry.... we dont have players OR fans... oh and i never said yall did i just stated the fact that we DONT... and yes ill stick with my previous statement.... congratz on the sh*t talking award...

im so sorry.... we dont have players OR fans... oh and i never said yall did i just stated the fact that we DONT... and yes ill stick with my previous statement.... congratz on the sh*t talking award...

Im just making sure I understand what you're saying.... When you post its considered a "statement" but when we post its considered "trash talking?"

Seriously, please explain how you could consider any one of the previous "statements" trash talk?   Does the truth ruffle your feathers that much? :'(

Forum rule #4

4) Keep it civil! You can make your point much more attractive to others by remaining calm and intelligent. You will be banned for flaming or attacking another member!! We will not tolerate abuse upon another member.

I guess I should have deleted this thread when I gave this warning? I'm guilty of not stopping it when I thought it got out of hand. When I leave work I don't receive reported post on my home computer. It seems like Jdawg wanted this deleted last night. Who finally pulled the plug? 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami